It's been a long time since I posted the latest on my progress, not that I've made much progress with all the delays and interruptions I've had these past several months. So, just to prove I'm still slogging away on it, here's a few pics of the Main Landing Gear bay, which is finally finished. Next I'll be finishing the detailing on the MPRLs and bomb bays. I've also posted these pics under Jet Modelling, in the B-1B Builders thread. :wacko:

mgb1.JPG

mgb2.JPG

mgb3.JPG

mgb4.JPG

mgb5.JPG

:huh:

Boy, this (B-)one is amazing! B) I didn´t check my B-1 yet for details, but your pics will sure be nice referencematerial :wacko: :huh:

Does anyone know if there is any aftermarket stuff for the 1:48 B-1B???

I know there are some decal sets out, but what I am looking for is a detailset in particular.

Boy, this (B-)one is amazing! B) I didn´t check my B-1 yet for details, but your pics will sure be nice referencematerial :wacko: :huh:

Does anyone know if there is any aftermarket stuff for the 1:48 B-1B???

I know there are some decal sets out, but what I am looking for is a detailset in particular.

Thanks I.Illes

Yes there is some AM stuff for the kit. I'll reply with details later today. Gotta run to work.

Cheers!

Ok, this is what I ordered today: CE Burner Cans, CED48177 CE B-1B: Snake Eyes/28 BW, Bad to the Bone/7 BW, American Flyer/28 BW, Warrior's Dream/28 BW (I haven´t decided yet, which one to build, but I guess I´ll go for "Bad to the Bone" although I maybe decide to do the green/gray "Warrior´s Dream" :)

Next order will be placed tomorrow, since I´ve seen the Eduard PE-set! :D :wave::beer4::crying:

Ok, this is what I rodered today: CE Burner Cans, CED48177 CE B-1B: Snake Eyes/28 BW, Bad to the Bone/7 BW, American Flyer/28 BW, Warrior's Dream/28 BW (I haven´t decided yet, which one to build, but I guess I´ll go for "Bad to the Bone" although I maybe decide to do the green/gray "Warrior´s Dream" :)

Next order will be placed tomorrow, since I´ve seen the Eduard PE-set! :D :) :wave::crying:

Wow! You're certainly going to have quite a selection of decals to choose from. :-)

You've pretty much got all that is available for the kit at the moment. There was a posting in another thread last week from Two Bobs that a resin caster was making the Towed Decoy Fairings, but wouldn't / couldn't say who it was or when they'd be released. About a year and a half ago, I was talking to the owner at Masterpiece Models about the prospects of them doing the fairings. I sent him photos and some information on them, but nothing came of it. Considering the money he made from doing their set of burner cans for the BONE, I think it could have been a worthwhile venture. So, if it isn't Masterpiece Models, I'll be curious to see who is doing them. They will certainly be an item I will pick up. I just hope they're done well.

:beer4: