You are a sick, sick man Mark. Just so you know, there's a B-1 in the ED Mod hangar right now getting a huge mod and all the panels are opened up and the plane is up on jacks. Let me just say that you have absolutely nailed the weapons bays!!

Great work bud!!

Cheers,

Thanks again guys!

Josh, I'll emmail you this evening.

Twobobs, thanks! Good to hear my ref pics weren't out of date. :-)

Death, sorry Bud, but that's all I have. Wish I had better ones, but that's what I'm forced to work with sometimes.

Cheers all!

• 1 year later...

The following is also posted under my B-1B Builders thread in Jet Modeling.

Last summer I started working on remodeling the MPRL provided in the kit, which seriously lack any form of detail or accuracy. Much of my time was spent searching for references, but a few months ago I received some great images. Some of what I had already completed had to be redone due to new info. This unit has approx. 300 individual pieces (although it doesn't look like it), made up of lead line, foil and Evergreen styrene. There are still a few touch-ups I have to do, but for the most part, this one is done. The next two MPRL should move a lot quicker.

Hopefully, my next update won't take so long. Hmmm... Seems I've said that before.

MPRL1.jpg

MPRL4.JPG

MPRL5.JPG

MPRL6.JPG

Edited by Mark Lynam

Bad to the BONE!!!!!! ;) your Lancer looks terific....post more pics please what weapons will u use in this bomber?

Congrats, now i wish to take the BONE out of my closet!

Greetings from Peru :)

Oh, oh, oh.... I just spilled my coffee all over my keyboard. Mark, my flabber is gasted! That is simply awesome work. I cannot get over the amount of sheer talent that exists among so many of the contributors to this board. People like you, Pierre, Albert, the list goes on. I can only hope to one day even approach the ability you guys have.

Thanks for sharing, and PLEASE continue posting.

:cheers:

J.C.