What if Schemes

Hi guys, I'm currently doing a Philippine Air Force F-16A in an over-all dark grey scheme of the 16th AS (boss bird), 15SW. The Philippines has long been interested in F-16s, but budget the problem to acquiring the real thing. :thumbsup:

Edited by rickster25
This thread is the reason i joined ARCForums, as a what if modeler this is just a blast! thank you all! :thumbsup:

Amen to that. It sparks creativity into an individual by letting the person put out the best in him or her merely because there's nothing restricting the imagination to be applied. :)

Need help with what to do with my Monogram 1/48 scale OA-4M. Only 23 airframes were made and none too exciting. Mine is going to be a "What If" but of what.... :worship: don't know.

So... Looking for some "What If" Ideas.

Steven L :popcorn:

Awesome!! Someone should take all these graphics and start a seperate Gallery for them. Plent of Whifs to choose from

Cheers, Ian

Well I think I could work something up...

I just need permission from all 1 million of the posters in this thread to use their stuff :o

There has been some awesome artwork on this thread guys!!! Keep up the great work.

Is anyone able to do a C-17 in the old RCAF markings(white top, silver bottom and the red and white cheatline, like the Hercs)?

Thanks, Lee

Hi guys, I'm currently doing a Philippine Air Force F-16A in an over-all dark grey scheme of the 16th AS (boss bird), 15SW. The Philippines has long been interested in F-16s, but budget the problem to acquiring the real thing. :D

Just a correction on my earlier statement to emphasize a more deeper what-if schemes. How about a Philippine Air National Guard F-16A Block 15 OCU (in standard post 1996 USAF F-16 scheme), since there has been a movement to make us the a state of the US? I'm working on its decals and the aircraft using an Academy kit (1688), but I don't know how to make a profile of it, will someone out there teach me? :thumbsup:

Edited by rickster25

I can't seem to find the F-106 done in the Canadian scheme. Does anyone still have it? I would also like to see the Century Series done in Canadian colours with the lightningbolt cheatline.

Lee

This is my what if, not an aircraft, but a diecast BMW X-5 that I use as a test bed for aircraft paint schemes before actually doing it on an aircraft

kits001_1.jpg

Edited by EZ Dozit

Image upload has been disabled after a hacker attack. You'll need to use a photo hosting site such as PHOTOBUCKET and link it from there (if you use PB, link the IMG Code).

Sukhoi D.XXVII

:thumbsup:

Where are the second and third set of wings? :woot.gif::nanner:

Edited by ChernayaAkula
Is anyone able to do a C-17 in the old RCAF markings(white top, silver bottom and the red and white cheatline, like the Hercs)?

Definitely not up to the standards of everyone else's work and not RCAF, but I did this several years ago when the CC-177 was just a "yeah, right" idea.

CC177.jpg

And a KCC-110.

KCC10.jpg

Cheers,

Sean

Theres some fabulous stuff in this thread - I haven't been all the way through it, but has anyone ever done any artwork of a B-70 in the current grey - I thought of doing that with the model when I had it, but thought it would be sacreligious seeing the prices they were going for - though I did read there will be a re-release of the old AMT kit, so maybe it could come to fruition after all!

Joe

Image upload has been disabled after a hacker attack. You'll need to use a photo hosting site such as PHOTOBUCKET and link it from there (if you use PB, link the IMG Code).

:thumbsup:

Where are the second and third set of wings? :worship: :wacko:

Ok, done. Thanks for your help

Zacto, that Lozenge Camo is great. Really.

I agree with TuveB: whoever tries that is going to become certifiable.

Sean,

Those are great. I cant do a thing in photo shop. Keep at it.

Great work by all of you folks.

Thanks very much!

Taking a hint from Zacto's German Flanker, here's one I did up eons ago:

IMG_5411.jpg

The awful Encore kit, done up as a Luftwaffa demo team bird.

Ves :doh: