F-18E/F and EA-18G

This Dog will Hunt!

VFA-143OEF.jpg

-JS

Great shot Jeff! Did you notice on both 143's and 103's jets the lack of the goofy gas config? Got some cool shots from the squadron a few weeks ago and it just looked weird to see one gas tank and 2 weapons pylons loaded, (one with a GBU-12 and the other with a GBU-38).

Nice pics of the EA-18 line.

Next weekend, two Gs are due to stop over here for gas. So hopefully I'll get shots of my first Growler. Yep, I said it :thumbsup:

:whistle: Good one, Jeff ...

Gregg

Great shot Jeff! Did you notice on both 143's and 103's jets the lack of the goofy gas config? Got some cool shots from the squadron a few weeks ago and it just looked weird to see one gas tank and 2 weapons pylons loaded, (one with a GBU-12 and the other with a GBU-38).

I've always liked the single centerline tank configuration on all F/A-18s myself ...

Gregg

Excellent work with the light Mike!

Brian -- Yeah, the move away from the assymetrical aux tank load started last summer. I kind of liked seeing the different config. Call me goofy. With McCrystal's RoEs, they weren't dropping much anymore, so they cut back on the wep load. -103 had a replacement jet from an older Lot. BuNo. 166453, and it did not have the latest ECS vents, etc. Odd.

Thanks Gregg.

Page 43 of Super Hornets, you know what that means...

Who let the dogs out!

Let's see your dog pics!

Steven L :crying2:

Oh the temptation, Oh the temptation...... Must resist, musssst rresssist!!! :jaw-dropping:

Great Dog pix BTW....even though some misinformed wife :soapbox: .....hung that moniker on them.....

Mike K.....Superb shots in the sunset, may not be good for refs....but great shots for anyone who can appreciate them :) .

Edited by Angels49

Yeah, nice photo, Jeff ...

Here's to hoping they one day make 'em the all white like the Legacy Birds ...

I know some complain about it but to me, the weather conditions of a shot are as much a part of that moment as the aircraft is ... :thumbsup:

Gregg

Yeah, nice photo, Jeff ...

Gregg

Thanks guys. Not too bad of a day for an event even though it was crazy hot. Just happy I wasn't working on paving like the guys in the background. Ended up getting a nice, privately-owned C-1, several C-2's, an MH-53, SH-60, MV-22, multiple E-2's at Norfolk and, of course, tons of Hornets like Dave's above. In fact, it looks like he might have been hanging around Oceana yesterday, too. :thumbsup:

4800293275_d9e09c7a36_b_d.jpg

Edited by J.Stone