:thumbsup: - like the Playboy pictures

Lol Ding Ding !

I knew one of the guys that worked at McDonnell Douglas that did the airbrushing of photos of DC-10, DC-9, MD-11, MD-80, etc in the liveries of the prospective airlines so the would get a feel of what their colors would look like on the aircraft ... When he was finished, you couldn't tell the image was airbrushed ... In a way,I bet this will be another dying artform now ...

Gregg

Lol Ding Ding !

I knew one of the guys that worked at McDonnell Douglas that did the airbrushing of photos of DC-10, DC-9, MD-11, MD-80, etc in the liveries of the prospective airlines so the would get a feel of what their colors would look like on the aircraft ... When he was finished, you couldn't tell the image was airbrushed ... In a way,I bet this will be another dying artform now ...

Gregg

no kidding - and I think editing in Photoshop can be a pain sometimes

thanks for posting the pics Eugene....508 was 1 of the 2 that flew the last operational sorties at the 102nd with a simulated scramble

F-15C_780508_KFMH_24Jan2008_Nasty_KenMiddleton_DSC_2235.jpg

That's just one of the coolest shots of the Eagle I've ever seen. My favorite plane in a great pose! Thanks, Ken!

JB

good catch Trigger. Maybe the hobby shop ran out of their paint? <_<

another shot

F-15C_780508_KFMH_24Jan2008_Nasty_KenMiddleton_DSC_2236.jpg

You're probably right Ken, but then why didn't they use the same paint as they used on the airbrake? :cheers:

Are those AIM-9Xs under the wings? Very cool shots Ken.

Edited by Trigger
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure do like the Klamath Falls Eagle shots! Looks quite different with all that snow on the ground compared to last August when I was up there for Sentry Eagle. Brings back some good memories of that weekend!

David