Oh my goodness!!!

That is amazing, thank you so very much for posting those photos. I have saved them all. I have to go back again and digest what you have done.

I am pleased to see you filled the step for the slats on the upper wing. I used superglue filed to shape and re-rivetted. So simple and yet so effective.

Well off for another look

Thanks again, much appreciated

Cheers

Anthony

Hiya Jens

Me again, well you have me working side by side now with my 48th Tamiya FB-VI and A-4K Skyhawk at the moment. I have learnt so much and have sliced off the swash plate from the hori stab (from a junker I got out of a mates bin in his model room)and have thinned them down to replace the kit ones in a nose down attitude.

I am trying to find a Monogram OA-4M to do what you have also done.

Any more pics you may have of her in progress is always appreciated, I have learnt so much!!!

Thanks for the inspiration to press on with her! I hope you dont mind me asking questions along the way.....maybe I should start a new thread?

Cheers

Anthony

• 1 month later...

Jens

Very nice job. That has to be one of the best TA-4's I have seen.

IF anyone needs images for a TA-4 build, I can head over to the hanger and get them for you, let me via the direct reply what areas you need photgraphed and I'll be glad to help out.

clip_image002.jpg

• 11 months later...