• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my entry,

Italeri 1/48 A-10 A,Aires Pit,kit decals,Verlinden detailing set,Maverick rail from Wolfpack,weapons from Hasegawa sets,painted with Xtracrylix & weathered with Pro Modeller wash and Tamiya weathering sets.

I will be adding intake covers in the near future!

P1000475.jpg

P1000479.jpg

P1000477.jpg

P1000478.jpg

P1000480.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Jon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Post your finished entries here!!

Just finished this afternoon. My Australian 'What If?' A-10 Thunderbolt II. I have done it up as a 6 Squadron RAAF aircraft using both the kit and Aussie Decals 1/72 6 Squadron 60th Anniversary F111 decals cut to size. The kit is the 1/48 Italeri Thunderbolt II (2655) with Eduard cockpit P/E, Verlinden RBF tags and a little extra scratch building. It was an absolute pleasure to build with no major faults encountered. I hope you like the finished product.

Regards

Andrew

DSC01802.jpg

DSC01803.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

Edited by Andrew Doppel
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work on the Hogs guys!!!! Tempts me to build another myself :thumbsup:

Jon, I especially like your build of 621 "Black Lightning"!! She hold many memories for us here in CT, especially working on the decal project for Two Bobs - that was a great time!

Although not in CT colors any longer, she's still doing her job with the AR ANG.

Excellent work, and thanks for sharing!

Mike

Well, here's the A-10M Sea Hog. My hat's off to the posters above me for their excellent work, and I hope you enjoy this "What if..." project. The background story, more pics, and the display will be in the Sea Hog thread in a day or three. Enjoy (hopefully :thumbsup: )

hogplanefinal002.jpg

hogplanefinal004.jpg

hogplanefinal018.jpg

hogplanefinal011.jpg

hogplanefinal013.jpg

hogplanefinal024.jpg

JB

Not the best I've ever done but here it is. I've also posted these photos in my entry below. Congratualtions to all who participated in this build. Your works are truly something to be proud of. Thanks to the moderators and to all who lent a bit of support during my trials and tribulations with this one while on the bench.

CompletedA-10008.jpg

CompletedA-10005.jpg

CompletedA-10002.jpg

CompletedA-10004.jpg

CompletedA-10001.jpg

Thanks again to all.

Mike

Well she is far for being finish but the Group build is over. I will still work her and post in the In-Progress forum.

Here's my IAF A-10I "Chazir" as of July 3, 2008

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Steven L :rolleyes:

Another GB finished....and yet again my entry is sitting half finished in its box :thumbsup:

I really need to give myself a kick in the arse every now and again,that way i may actually finish something..

To those that did finish there models,excellent work! :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I'm doing a ton of Nats stuff right now so this group build has me behind the 8-ball. Give me a few days and I'll get all the prizes distributed to all the folks that built a Hawg!

Thanks for all your participation! Some day I'll actually have something to enter in a group build.

Another GB finished....and yet again my entry is sitting half finished in its box :

At least yours is half-finished. Mine is about 10%, if I'm being generous. :unsure: