Just a quick show of hands - would a non aircraft GB work do you think? It would only apply to folks that visit this thread really so it could be anything - ships, cars, armour or figuers. Who knows maybe a few wingy workers might be tempted.

Geoff

GB list for 2009 is fairly full currently, but a worthwhile GB to ask Steve Filak about. I will support it.

;)

MikeJ

Sounds like my club here in town. They have so many car related things that they have no room for anything not car related. I would think some room could be found, but I believe more than just those who have replied would have to show interest. Next question, what to build.

Jeff

The was the granddaddy to this forum. Now that there is "official" status for non a/c within ARC, perhaps the time is ripe for a non aircraft GB.

I modded a ground equipment GB a few years back that was pretty popular, so it is worth consideration.

:D

MikeJ

I tried to propose a mixed-genre GB..but I got cooly reminded " This is ARC..the A stands for aircraft"...

So I gave up..I support the idea however.

Comments like that make me want to pull an Alvis (new verb!). Build a car, a tank, an APC, a ship, and a submarine. Then slap wings on all of them. Happy? It's an airplane now!!! thbbbbbbbbbbbb!

I'd be in on that. Other than a couple of helos that I'm working on, I've been doing armor for the last month or so.

John

Gents

I have checked with Steve Filak and the earliest is November 2009

If it was a mini GB of 3 months there may be more flexibility. I prefer a 6 month duration though.

Thoughts?

:)

MikeJ

Dates are good for me, and I agree with Mike lets leave it at "non ac" - any scale any subject. Steve indicated that we need to supply him with entry list and mod. I nominate Madmike as the MOD (if he's keen of course). I'll be in with the following-

1/35th Dragon KingTiger and another to be decided within the next day or two.

Geoff

I can mod, but would love an assistant or two as I am modding the Matchbox Madness GB from July to October.

We also need a banner or three as well, so if someone is good with graphics.....

;)

MikeJ

Edited by madmike