Hi everybody!

And now, finally, the finishing touch.

The umbilic is done. It's supposed to be cast as a single part so that one could use it for the dio when the missile

is postured on the trolley.

51947-e5551-31812273-m549x500.jpg51947-0fe6a-31812288-m549x500.jpg

Now all is done and about to be sent to Zactomodels.

Hey Chris, any suggestions before the package is sent?

Cheers!

Alexander.

:wave:

Hello Jim! Sure, I expected the comment. Yes, it's actually in "Arm" position 'cause it's practically impossible to cast the body when

the arm is in "safe" position.

Alternative way out is to master the arm as a single part but it's so tiny! I think it's for modeler to decide how to fix the problem (any suggestions?).

These things happen when you make it too real. Please don't make it a separate piece--unless Chris is willing to include about 20 of them per missile (1 for the missile, 19 for the carpet monster). :crying2:

BTW, how about the older Sidewinders (don't remember the letter) used in Vietnam? The Phantoms carried 4 of them in a very prominent position under the wings, so some super detailed missles would look awesome!

Cheers,

Terry

(of course, if Zactoman would kindly accept my offering. Hey Chris, will you? :deadhorse1: )
Hmmm.... Let me think about this for a minute... YES!!!! :tease:
So, sorry guys, please appeal your prayers to Zactoman! Hey, Chris, any suggestions?
Now all is done and about to be sent to Zactomodels.

Hey Chris, any suggestions before the package is sent?

Yes, please include a viable DNA sample suitable for cloning (hair sample including root, tongue swab and skin scrapings).

That looks outstanding Alexander. :deadhorse1: Looking forward to immortalizing it in resin!

As for other Sidewinder variants, look for a D/G/H right away, followed by a C.

We'll see about the X...and other weapons and pylons(?)...

:tease:

Hi Chris! Thanks much for the comments, much appreciated.

I hope you will fill my thread with your own updates before long. :deadhorse1:

Yes, please include a viable DNA sample suitable for cloning (hair sample including root, tongue swab and skin scrapings).

OK, I will add some hair samples from my bushy top. :tease:

Cheers!

Alexander.

:deadhorse1:

It is amazing how two modelers, halfway around the globe from each other, can come together and offer a superior product.

Man I love ARC!

Thanks for input, richter111! This is how we can build the relations worldwide politics aside. ;)

Cheers!

Alexander.

:thumbsup:

Hi,Alexander!

Nothing more to say but only :)

I wathced the Parade on TV here and man,that's THE Parade,the only ones Russian can perform on earth!

Also very amazing to see some Flankers and Fulcrums from front line regiments.

(Coded Blue 36 from ex 941th GvIAP) :lol:

And to Chris:

E-mail sent with some pics!

:cheers:

Yufei

Hi,Alexander!

Nothing more to say but only :(

I wathced the Parade on TV here and man,that's THE Parade,the only ones Russian can perform on earth!

Also very amazing to see some Flankers and Fulcrums from front line regiments.

(Coded Blue 36 from ex 941th GvIAP)

And to Chris:

E-mail sent with some pics!

Yufei

Hi Yufei! Thanks much for your adoration but I take it as an encouragement to stimulate me to make my builds to be more crisp and neat. ;)

As for the parade, yes the fat Moscow can afford it. B) At least, it was fabulous and very amusing show one could enjoy, especially the aviation performance. Kudos to the pilots! :D

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

As for the parade, yes the fat Moscow can afford it.

Alexander.

I thought it was sponsored by the BBC..........

At least that's what it said on the sides of some of the aircraft..... :wave::thumbsup:

Excellent show, as usual - although it must have been quite windy - if those trailing refueling hoses were anything to go by.

Good airmanship all round.

Ken

As a former 462 w/the USAF, I'm always looking at the weapons selections available in models (often to my disappointment). WOW!!! DUDE you nailed it! I followed your link, and to see your work in progress on the rollerons was stunning! They looked like they'd really spin.

:angry:

I don't think that I've got nearly the level of detail for the AIM-9 I've been contemplating (1/1 scale w/launch rail) to mount on my bike (as a joke for the Bicycles VS Cars war that the local birdcage liner often puts up) as you have in 1/32nd scale. I'd love to see your reference materials! :worship:

I'm not worthy! :worship: I'm not worthy! :worship: I'm not worthy! :worship:

Edited by K'Tesh

Sasha, man that is beautiful.

No, it is more. It is REAL. It looks like two big winders got a little baby

Since I am mostly in 32nd I see that I will leave a fortune at Zacto when it is out.

With highest appreciation

Jozef

As for other Sidewinder variants, look for a D/G/H right away, followed by a C.

We'll see about the X...and other weapons and pylons(?)...

Please don't forget the daddy of them all - the B model. The -9J/P would also be nice to see as well.

I thought it was sponsored by the BBC..........

At least that's what it said on the sides of some of the aircraft..... :yahoo::banana:

Excellent show, as usual - although it must have been quite windy - if those trailing refueling hoses were anything to go by.

Good airmanship all round.

Ken

The Parade was sponsored by the BBC? Er...British Broadcasting Corporation?

If so, kudos to those Media guys! Poor fatten Gazprom, no any money to sponsor the show! :beer4:

Alexander.

Alexander.

Hi guys!

Thanks much for your kind words, your feedback is always a good encouragement for me. :yahoo:

BTW, the "bad boy" is now on its way to the Zactomodels.

Cheers!

Alexander.

:banana:

The Parade was sponsored by the BBC? Er...British Broadcasting Corporation?

If so, kudos to those Media guys! Poor fatten Gazprom, no any money to sponsor the show! :banana:

Alexander.

Alexander.

I was joking Alexander......

Some of the aircraft (Tu-160, Mi-28 etc) had the words "ВВС РОССИИ" in Cyrillic - which of course means 'VVS Rossiya'

But it looks like 'BBC' in English.

See :- http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2200/1701429.jpg

Ken