Planes of Fame/Chino Air Show Photos

Thanks IrishGreek. They always have a great lineup, and it's difficult to really capture what it's like to be there watching 10+ P-51s take off in a photo, but I enjoy capturing what I can.

Here's round 3:

IMG_0128a.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_8988.jpg

And the N-9M Flying Wing made a surprise performance:

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8360.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8468.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.

I had forgotten that I had taken some static shots with a small point-an-shoot camera, and I thought a few of them might be of interest around here. I thought the Mustang with the access panels removed was especially interesting.

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thanx Ken, outstanding shots; not a dog in the whole bunch. I really like the Warbird shots and the Sabre/MiG-15 history flight. :soapbox: :soapbox: D*** it!!! sometimes I hate this wheelchair and med I'm taking it just limits me toooo much!!, just great airshows in my backyard and I miss them

Add: I hate the med more than the chair, without the chair I'd be really stuck!!!

Edited by Angels49

The F-86/Mig-15 in flight pics are tough to get, at least for me that is. I've seen them at the Chino Air Show more than once and I can tell you they're hard to photograph. You see em coming, you line up your camera... and they've already gone by! :soapbox:

Thanks for posting all the pics. :soapbox: