Kecskemet Air Show 2010

hello!!

Here we go again, after two years, MOD of Hungary organize excellent air show in Kecskemet AB in Hungary!

for the first time in my life i saw Su-27, F-15E, F-16I Sufa, Rafale,and C-130 Hercules! Here are some of mine pictures!!

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

Edited by mario krijan

Thanks Holmes!! I was worried about low clouds all around our trip from Croatia to Kecskemet, but when we arrived in Kecskemet, Sun came through clouds and all day was brilliant!! I will put some more pictures of flanker and Sufa, i have arround 500 pictures of these two :-)

Thanks Mario, great pix especially of the "Flanker".....and no, I don't think I'd say much to the "Gentleman" other than, Shalom, nice day ain't it. Man!!! oh man is this a great weekend for pix.....IPMS Nat's in Arizona, Thunder Over Michigan, and now this one....OH WOW!!!.

Edited by Angels49

many Thanks to alll!!!

Time was perfect, and there was great variety of aircrafts!! Hungarians really know to organise such a great event, there was a line of all MiGs (and other aircrafts) that were in use through history of their AF, parking was great, great variet of drinks and food for really god prices!!!!

Yes that Gent is Israely security, he watches for all time that someone no try to get on his side of wire. I see nobody, nobody get near Sufa!! That is little to tight for air show, but something is better than nothing! :-) He is just doing his job!

On the opposite side, I ask airmen in front of F-15E, and he allowed me to get near to Strike Eagle! Thanks Man for your kindness and give me one of best moments in my life!!!

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

(those couple pictures are bad, because I mistakenly get manual instead of automatic on camera :-( (this was first time that I use Nikon D80 from my wife)

Thanks everyone!!

Dragane, I didn't pay to much attention to Ex-Yu planes, because i have more or less pictured last two times in Kecskemet. I have around 300 pictures (maybe more) of Su-27 and over 100 of Sufa :-) i pictured around 1100 pictures with nikon D80

Sebastijan: I didnt see you, i was to excited!!! :-) Next time: beerrr :-)