What came in the mail for you today?

Yesterday was a good day!

Awaiting my return home was not just one kit, not just two - but four!

An Olimp Curtiss XF15C-1 (Early Version)

An Olimp P-58 Chain Lightning

A Bandai "Gunship" from the Japanese anime "Nausica"

And, as a crowning gem of it all...

A brand new Viper Mk II from the new Battlestar Galactica series!

All this goodness in the one true scale: 1/72.

Both the Olimp (Pro Modeler series) kits look rather spiffy. The Curtiss XF15C-1 "Stingaree" is sure to build up to a very odd looking bird and I've a hard time imaging operating such a beast as that off of any WWII era carrier. The P-58 has long been a fave of mine as it has that "I coulda been a contenda!" air to it. If only those Tornado engines had lived up to their promised potential and if only the Air Corps had stayed its course...

The Gunship is a very funky looking bird that has an enormous appeal to it. I got this and the Viper through the Starship Modeler store and their prices and service are outstanding.

The Viper is a real gem. The resin casting is excellent and it should build up both fast and nicely. The decals are from JBot and also look spot on.

I'm rather stoked!

Madoc

A nice box from Squadron.

FOUR Fujimi 1/72 A-6 Intruders. There should have been five (just got off the phone with them, they're looking into it).

There was a nice sale on these.

Oh, and the Hi Decal Intruder sheet as well.

Big (and I mean BIG) box from my fav South African MSN buddy, if I forget something, I'm sorry. All are 1/72

• Hase:
    Su-27
    Weapons Sets I-IV
    AJ-37
    Italeri
    Hawk 100
    A-4E/F
    F-14A Bombcat
    F-51D
    JAS-39A
    Su-34
    Fujimi
    Partial A-4E/F

Than you Damian! :cheers:

:D

Absolutely BUTT-SQUAT!!!! Tempted to shoot a bear and prop it up on my front doorstep (but then again, the front doorstep is the back yard, so the postie wouldn't see it to begin with. Uh...better yet to put it on my LANDLORD'S FRONT DOORSTEP WHICH is technically OUR BACK...Uh...to heck with it, I'm just getting confused.

How about you?

1/48 F/A-18C from Sprue Brothers - for my VFA-192 CAG bird, the decals for which should be here next week.

A package with squadron patches - VFA-192 (modern, 50th Anniversary, and as VA -192), VAQ-133, and the VMFA-321 transition from Phantoms to Hornets....

Prior to that - Hobbylink Japan order with my Fujimi 1/48 F-15CJ - 50th Anniversary JASDF markings and a Hasegawa F-4EJ kai

Who says Christmas can't come early?