Great job!!! It's too bad that that unit got BRAC'd. I went down to the 178FW in Springfield, OH towards the end of last summer and watched them fly their last "fini-flights." It's so sad to see these ANG units going away. They have such rich histories, but I guess that this is the "new" USAF.

As everyone else has said...stunning model, exquisite construction and paint and decal application. Flawless.

And something else that really blows my mind.....you live on the other side of the world and you build this model of a plane that until recently flew over my house on the base leg to runway 10 at Syracuse. I miss hearing and seeing them.

Superb model.

Bob

Thank you Wayne, Qian, Holmes, jochemp, balls47, Diego, Jake, Wolf, Jim and Bob, all of you, your supports are my strength always.

To Jake, yes, they are occasionally hung by model aircrafts, and I always want to do some different among my vipers, but unfortunately after the two pods were done, I found that they might be a bit over-scale...

To Bob, yes, it's sad. I've never seen a viper in person, the model is the only way I can be that close to the aircraft that I love most, but maybe someday, in the States, Japan or Singapore, I could feel it, I hope.

Jin

Edited by viperbite

Oh boy! :P

You've given us a trio of tasty Vipers to enjoy Jin.

This one is equally well finished and looks perfect in its' in-flight pose. I'm very fond of seeing models built as the viewer might see the real thing in everyday life so your addition of the travel pods strikes just the right chord with me. :rofl:

You have a superb eye for totally realistic finishes. What a tremendous build. Thanks for sharing her with us.

:)

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
Oh boy!

You've given us a trio of tasty Vipers to enjoy Jin.

This one is equally well finished and looks perfect in its' in-flight pose. I'm very fond of seeing models built as the viewer might see the real thing in everyday life so your addition of the travel pods strikes just the right chord with me.

You have a superb eye for totally realistic finishes. What a tremendous build. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Thank you Guy, looking forward you museum-class F-14 to be finished.

Excellent modeling!

Thank you~

Absolutely crisp and flawless build! Bravo!

And very skilled photography!

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

Thank you Alexander, I remember your Black Widow, fantastic build!

Gorgeous build and in-flight display!
GREAT LOOKING VIPER

Thank you!

WoW, although I'm feeling that I've said alot "thank you" today, I still want to say it to all of you again.

May I post two of the pilot-shots here.

IMG_9054.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

Jin