Very cool and very original great work....but why didn't you use the avenger gun from the A-10 in the nose of the Hind? That would have made it look meaner! Great job very nice work !

Thanks everybody. I had fun with this.

Gonzalo, I didn't use the A-10 gun because it is just molded on the front of the A-10 kit. There isn't much to it. In hindsight I wish I would have used it though, I lost count of how many times I nearly broke the gun off the nose of this thing. I may go back and add it later.

Bigasshammm, when I stuck the two bodies together and looked at it, the first thing I thought of was the hunter killers from Terminator. I had thought about making the A-10 engines rotateable and adding extra rotating engines coming out of the Hind Exhausts. Too bad the laziness factor kicked in at that very moment.

Els

Thanks, I appreciate all the compliments. I am trying to decide if it is possible to make a helicopter out of the leftover parts.

Els

Talk about thinking outside the lines... Now that this concept is on a public site open to the entire globe, I wonder who will build it first? The Americans or the Russians? It's both wicked and beautiful!

The fusion of 2 monsters, Let's ask the Mythbusters if such a monster can fly :-)

That is a brilliant idea :thumbsup: It looks all dirty and mean, I love it !

Edited by toniosky