F-14 Tomcat Fans! Need your feedback please!

F-14 Tomcat fans! I am a former F-14 pilot (VF-32) and we just started a new website. I would love any feedback you could provide. Please take a look at http://www.cloudsurfclothing.com/

I saw that one of my photos from the squadron was posted on this site a while back. I was impressed to see how many people still loved the F-14. There are a lot of intelligent, thoughtful and helpful posters here, and we would love your input.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Our mission:

Cloudsurf Clothing's mission is to create cool, comfortable clothes and make a positive impact on our local community, our country and the whole world! Cloudsurf Clothing donates 10% of all profits to our favorite three charities: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Wounded Warrior Project & Adopt-A-Classroom.

Our words "COMPETITION, KNOWLEDGE, FREEDOM" derive from our successes in Naval Aviation and life. Competition brings out the best in people, whether it be competition among others or solo competition to improve yourself. Learning from your victories, and more importantly your losses, is the key to excellence. Knowledge of yourself and others will earn you the greatest gift of all, freedom. Freedom for your country, freedom physically, and most importantly, freedom for your mind. LIVE FREE!

Update 11/4 - Check out our first video! 73 seconds of pure adrenaline!

Update 10/14 - Follow us on Twitter! CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Update 10/8 - Please check out our Facebook page at CloudSurf Clothing - Facebook page

Update 10/3: For all of our international posters, we have added an 'International Shipping' selection and you can use PayPal to pay for your order. If for some reason it doesn't allow your international address, please just put any state and any address, and you can email us at info@cloudsurfclothing.com with your order number. We will make sure it gets to you! Thanks a lot for your patience while we update our site to be more International friendly!

Update 10/1: Thanks to all of your amazing feedback, we have decided to give the first 14 posters a free t-shirt! If you haven't already contacted us, please send me a message through ARC so I know it is you! Thanks again! - Dave

Edited by cloudsurf

Wow. Some very nice designs there. I really like the combo if surfing style and the Tomcat. I'm gonna have to get a T-shirt.......or a lot more. Great stuff man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep up the good work. Tomcats For Life!!

Hey thanks a lot Wolfgun! I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out! Let me know what you want and I will hook you up for being the first poster! THANKS!

Hey, if your shirts come in 3XL, I'll get one! Don't mind paying a little extra if it's helping wounded warriors..

Well, I guess I could lose a few punds and get 2XL. :lol:

hey bones! Sorry we don't have any 3XL right now - let me know if 2XL will work for you! Here is a cool pic from the 103 Tomcat days, hope you like it! - Jolly Rogers F-14 - cat shot!

Welcome to ARC ... :post1:

Cool shirt designs ...

I bookmarked it and Christmas is coming ... :santa:

A very nice gesture with the charities as well ... :worship:

-Gregg

Gregg! Thanks for the great welcome, super pumped to be part of your forum! Awesome banners you have, Jolly Rogers has to be the coolest logo ever. Thanks again!

These logos are cool! I love the sunset style one with the small black jet.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out our site! This graphic was actually designed from an awesome picture my wingman "Sammy" took - I have it framed on my 'farewell to the squadron' plaque. Glad you like it, it is my favorite as well! - Dave

You have some very nice designs there. The art work is quite handsome. The only thing that I thought could be slightly different (and I am writing this as you are open to feedback) is that perhaps the word 'clothing' could be omitted from the logos in the future? CloudSurf by itself is quite cool, catchy and mystical I think.

Hello Cloudsurf. :wave::post1:

Had a long look at your site and I LOVED IT....I think you may have another customer in ME too..

Great job on the website design too...LOVE the Tee shrits and I agree with Janissary that if you omitted the word clothing I think it would be intriguing and mysterious.... :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Bookmarked for future use..

THANK you.

HOLMES

Welcome on ARC!

DSC_0025.JPG

Thank you f12aaa! I am so glad to be on this forum. Love your painting - did you do this? Looks amazing! Thanks to your feedback and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #7

You have some very nice designs there. The art work is quite handsome. The only thing that I thought could be slightly different (and I am writing this as you are open to feedback) is that perhaps the word 'clothing' could be omitted from the logos in the future? CloudSurf by itself is quite cool, catchy and mystical I think.

Hey Janissary! Thank you so much for the interesting comment - I have been thinking about it all day. The reason we decided to put the entire name "Cloudsurf Clothing" on the shirts was because we were a new company and we wanted to help brand the new name. BUT, I really like the possibility of shortening the logo for a few shirt designs. Was there any shirt you thought it would look particulary good on? Please let me know if you have time!

Thanks to your feedback (LOVE YOUR IDEA!) and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #8

Oh, I'm definitely in for some of those shirts!

Hey TomcatFanatic123! You have the coolest name on this site - also loved your website! Tomcat Photography? You really went for it with the F-14 thing! I can respect that!

Thanks to your feedback and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #9

Thank you f12aaa! I am so glad to be on this forum. Love your painting - did you do this? Looks amazing! Thanks to your feedback and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #7

Sure, I did it!

you can see the others photos here:

NF-14D VANDY 254

Edited by f12aaa

Cloudsurf,

I too like the designs, and I understand your wish to get the 'brand' out there. However, like a couple others have said, I think the images with just the Cloudsurf name by themselves are much nicer. You could do the full name without the graphic on the sleeve as I have seen others do, which would put the name on the apparel as well.

Just my 2 cents.

John