Course of treatment for my cancer decided...

Well....decision made. Looks like I'm going to have at least 12 -16 weeks of hormone therapy and then go straight to surgery and have that cancerous sumbitch taken out! And I've already had 6 weeks of it so far. Then after that continue on the hormone therapy for a few years and monitor the PSA during that time. If it starts to creep up we will still have the chemo and the radiation options still in play. I like this plan a LOT better than having the radiation only option or the option of chemo followed by surgery followed by possible radiation! Just have to wait now and be sure the surgeon is on board with this plan!

great news, Terry

there isn't much more to say other than changing the font on the word great to the largest possible,,,,,,,but, Anne and I are very happy to read that you have good news, and more options available

Rex and Anne

Good luck Terry hope this works out for you. I known far too many people with this thing and it is hard to take. Knock on wood l am pretty good health for an old guy. I take Jr out for walks twice a day if I can and I think it is keeping health to a certain extant.

wish you the best sir

Terry,

If you haven't done so yet, get a juicer, that fresh cancer killing juice is better than most medicines. My GF is fighting breast cancer that spawned an area on her spine, other than the fuzzy head, you would never know it (she's doing weekly chemo), latest PET scan shows her in full remission. She makes fresh juice 3 times a week, it keeps her immune system strong and PH levels in the higher Alkaline zone (where cancer has a tough time surviving). Kick this suckers butt and get well!

V/r

Ron

Best of luck to you Terry in this battle. Prayers and thoughts are with

you and the family during this time.

Lost my brother-in-law to lung cancer yesterday.

Cheers,

Jerry

Best of luck to you Terry in this battle. Prayers and thoughts are with

you and the family during this time.

Lost my brother-in-law to lung cancer yesterday.

Cheers,

Jerry

Jerry,

MY sincerest condolences to you and your wife and all your family as you grieve his loss.

May he rest in Peace. :pray:

Deeply Sorry for your loss.

HOLMES :salute: