Hi Mungo,

The decals are from Gekko. If you have not yet got thier A-4K sheets, do yourself a favour, they are awesome. BTW, I love your avatar :cheers:

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes i have 3 Gekko sheets both the A-4G/K sheets and the Adversary Topgun sheet....

I'm still waiting for the Australasian Skyhawk sheets with RAN A-4G,TNI-AU A-4E,TUPM A-4PTM,RSAF A-4S....

Last i heard from Richard it would be due early this year... :blink:

cheers,

Gary

Hi Gary,

The last time I spoke with Richard (early 2004) he said the Australasian sheet should be out by the end of 04. That's OK with me if he takes his time, his products are great, regardless of whether they are screen printed or ALPS.

This is one of my nearly completed A-4's using the Gekko Graphics Aggressive Scooters sheet....

Adversary Scooter

Regards,

Mark

Wow

That is one nice looking scooter................Very nicely ........finished..........love the camo, the shine on the canopy and the wepons........

Cheers man,

Mr b - always nice to see a scooter ..............:D

Outstanding finish on the Skyhawk Mark. Captures the look of them very well. The paint on these aircraft was like very rough, almost like sandpaper (should know, there were a few times when I came down of the aircraft after doing maintenance with raw elbows from rbbing them on the aircraft) and most of the time dead matt. You've got it perfect.

However, as this IS critique corner, there are a few small corrections you might like to make.

The VOR/ILS antennae - the two horizontal balde antenna sticking out of either side of the tail fin, should be painted black.

The chaff flare buckets either side of the tailhook attachment point were black too.

The red anti-collision light should be on the same landing gear sponson as the fuel dump mast.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for nise comments and the 'heads up' on the finer points of the Skyhawk...I'll get them corrected when I get a chance :thumbsup: I also have to find time now to build a Kiwi Orion and use your excellent decals! :wave:

Regards,

Mark