What did you see today?

More A340-300's, A330-300's, A321's,A320's....And I actually worked a A319. Some B767-200's and -300's,

Saw a ERJ-175 and ERJ-190. Pretty well thusual stuff at Pearson. I did see a ERJ-170 in United colours too....

Oh and how can I forget those Westjet stubby 737's with the 10 storey Winglets. :lol:

Just another day in 32 Degree Celcius feels like it's 42 Celcius heat........

:D

Emil

Well, i saw

Su-7

S-26

Su-22

Su-24

Su-24 Prototype

Su-27

Su-35

Mi-12

Mi-24A

Mi-24

MI-8

Mi-10

Ka-25

Yak-25

Yak-17

T-4 Sotka

Mi-6

Mi-6 Firefighting variant

Mi-26

Mi-17

An-24

An-22

An-8

An-10

An-12BK

Tu-95

3M

Tu-114

Tu-144

Yak-40

Yak-42

Tu-104

Il-18

Mig-3

Mig-9

Mig-15

Mig-17

Mig-19

Mig-21

Mig-23

Mig-25

Mig-27

Mig-29

Mig-31

Be-12

M-50

E-166

Il-28

Su-7BKL

Yak-141

Yak-36

Li-2

A-20

SB

Be-32

Tu-16

Tu-28

Tu-22

Tu-22M Backfire Prototype

Tu-4

Experimental lifting body

And even Tupovlev M-141

Ilya Muromets

Su-25

Su-11

Su-9

Yak-36

Yak-15

Yak-23

La-250

La-15

Yak-27

Db-3

Il-10

HF-4

Too bad not in flying condition

OK OK! I were in Monino! (just gotta do the pics)

Edited by Su-34

Well last week at plane camp...

Saw the RAPTOR do the tail hover

Saw a C-17 do a 360 turn inside the boundaries of Whitman Airport.

Saw and heard a Lancaster flying for the very first time

Ate lunch 6 feet away from Chuck Yeager.

Just seen from my Office window, a Eurofighter Typhoon , doing a low pass along Aberden airports main runway ..

Aberdeen is a Primary diversion base for all RAF aircraft based in Scotland , so we see a fair number of Tornado F-3's and GR-4's and even the odd Nimrod doing practice approaches , the idea being to get famliar with the ATC procedures, but to-day was the first Typhoon ,

The normal procedure is a run along the runway at a 100 or so feet , and then a fairly fast climb out , well after watching F-3 make their way up and away , all I can say is the Typhoon is LOT quicker ...

:banana::banana: - Airshow - don't need airshows to see fast jets!

Two Swiss F/A-18D's and a couple of Belgian F-16s. Didn't get any shots of the Hornets as departures are impossible to shoot at Kleine Brogel but did get some of the F-16s. Might post some more later if I can be bothered but weather was fairly crappy!

IMG_15746.jpg

Koen

Edited by Koen L
Might post some more later if I can be bothered but weather was fairly crappy!

Koen

the weather may have been crappy, but the lighting sure looks good. Beautiful shot!

Jake

When I was out today trying to get a title changed for me oldest daughter she spotted a low flying aircraft and asked what it was. Wow it was a B17!!!!!! Don't know what aircraft but it was a B17. Made my day! This was in Canton Ohio around 10am.

Caught a pic of *Her Highnessess'* Gov. Blanco's Bell 430 while sittin' on the rugby field her on-campus:

IMG_5417.jpg

Ves :)

the weather may have been crappy, but the lighting sure looks good. Beautiful shot!

Jake

Thanks Jake but unfortunately that was all the sun I got. Fortunately that base is only 40 minutes from here so not a huge loss and I didn't get soaked like you during your Shaw visit.

Well, not today. But we honeymooned last month in Colorado Springs, so....

A couple shots from the obligatory visit to the United States Air Force Academy. Beautiful place. Absolute must if you are in the area.

acadf15.jpg

F-15 Eagle and some of the dormitory.

chapel.jpg

Interior of the chapel. One of the most beautiful buildings on earth.

cadets3.jpg

Some of the incoming class of cadets (called recruits) working their way through basic during the summer.

Rick L.

Just had a Seaking pass by low and fast :lol:

Quite a contrast in sound with the Lynx I saw a couple of days ago. The Lynx sounds fast, the Seaking sounds like pure power :rofl:

It'll be a happy-but-sad day when it's a Merlin that goes by low and fast.

:rofl: