Golden Dragon Productions

OK Gentlemen, :thumbsup:

I am not going to hide!! I know I've made mistakes!!! :)

Let's set the record strait about Golden Dragon Productions.

When I sold the company to M.R.S. Hobby Shop in Sept 2005, Douglas E. Clements is the owner of M.R.S. Hobby Shop company. I worked at making new product for the new Golden Dragon Productions. Once I realized actually what was going on I stop making the items and anything new. This is when Doug decided that he wasn't going to stick to his agreement. Almost a year went by before I started casting again. He Said "I'm not going to put anything else into the company." I said ok! Well 2 more months went by and come to find out that, I couldn't work during normal work hours. Well Things went down hill from there with Douglas Clements. We made a deal once I returned the product he put into the company I could have it back, well I was ok with it at the start, but again came to realize I was wasting my time. So when April came around, I told the guy who is helping me build the 1/32 scale B-58, that I'm thinking about closing Golden Dragon Productions, he advised me of how to go about doing so, due to the B-58. That is what I did. Closed Golden Dragon Productions before the kit is too far along, so Doug couldn't due anything about it. I sold my half of Golden Dragon Productions to myself, and told Doug I closed the company, the first thing he did was pull his name form the company. I did expect to have to refund some of the B-58's, But I hope that there will be a great resopnce to the release of this plane. I'm hanging my hat for Golden Dragon Productions, and calling it quits for the company. This is where Super Bug Models came from.

On to Super Bug Models/BUFF Master Design.

Super Bug Models was started in May of 2005. I didn't want to do anything about it at the time. After having the problems With Doug Clements in 2007, I put the company in to action. Here is how it is broke down, Super Bug Models will sell all my new items that doesn't have to do with the B-52, and BUFF Master Design will do Nothing but stuff For the B-52's. I will not take Pre-orders any longer! When I am about to release an item I'll do so when to molding process has started, not until then. So everything that is done by me will be a total surprise. The next up for BUFF Master design is a new H models set for the AMT/Italeri B-52's.

As for the Golden Dragon Productions Line: it is all discontinued!!!

I am keeping the:

EA-6B Cockpit Set, The Newest B-52 Items, and Maybe the B-58 cockpit set.

All of the 1/72 & 1/144 scale B-52 item will be retooled.

I am going to fix the bump for the New B-52F Conversion and correct the engine nacelle.

What I'm doing is Starting off all Brand new, I know I've been slipping a little lately, But just give it a chance.

The 1/32 Scale X-15 cockpit is where I wanted to start.

Great Models Has them on there Site.

sbmr32001.jpg

The past is in the past let's just Move to the future. We are all suppose to learn from the past. I will not make those mistakes again.

This will be my current email daniel@supermodels.com

Happy Modeling

Edited by Super Bug Models

Good luck in your new endeavors. I hope everything works out for you and for your customers. I am always looking for new BUFF stuff and anything for the SR-71/YF-12/A-12 family. A new ramjet engine exhaust bell for the D-21 drone would be great.

Darwin

I can say this, the service has been outstanding from the new and revamped company. I have received the F engine and decal set. Yes the bump was missing on my set, but otherwise the casting is flawless, and the decals are sharp and clear.

I am currently waiting on the H model update set. I have plans to do a complete review of the set, with plenty of pictures for us here to judge for ourselves.

I am paying out of the pocket for these items, they are NOT freebees and gimmes. When I get the H set in, I will hustle up and get a review put together.

Ric

ok...im lost. why did you tell us that?

(without trying to sound rude)

Richard

Because he got found out.

So... same person as Golden Dragon... except he spoke about that company as though he was entirely unrelated. "The JDAM sets look like they were copied from Hasegawa..." even though he's the one who copied them. He was/is doing the masters for the so-called 1/32 B-58... and only 'found out' Golden Dragon were working on it when he 'bought the company'. He's now hyping the same rough master, but still 'owes a lot of people a lot of money,' who paid for the kit waaay back in 2004.

I can say this, the service has been outstanding from the new and revamped company. I have received the F engine and decal set. Yes the bump was missing on my set, but otherwise the casting is flawless, and the decals are sharp and clear.

I am currently waiting on the H model update set. I have plans to do a complete review of the set, with plenty of pictures for us here to judge for ourselves.

I am paying out of the pocket for these items, they are NOT freebees and gimmes. When I get the H set in, I will hustle up and get a review put together.

Ric

Rich they will be on the way shortly!! I needed to repour the fan molds, it is setting up right now, I may be able to get it out tomorrow night.

Edited by Super Bug Models
holy crap....is anyone as confused as me?

Can someone please give this guy a Rosetta Stone for English?

Indeed. Feel free to call me pedantic, but when I read something like that by someone from an English-speaking country, I just throw whatever they said out the window. If you can't be bothered to learn how to spell, or master the grammar of your own language, what other shortcuts are you taking?

holy crap....is anyone as confused as me?

Can someone please give this guy a Rosetta Stone for English?

Indeed. Feel free to call me pedantic, but when I read something like that by someone from an English-speaking country, I just throw whatever they said out the window. If you can't be bothered to learn how to spell, or master the grammar of your own language, what other shortcuts are you taking?

So you are confused. When M.R.S. Hobby and I merged, they caused the customer service and quality control to go out the window. This is why I called it quits with them.

Daniel

Daniel,

It's nice to hear your side of the story and I can see that happen when small companies are owned by different owners. So, wish you the best with the new company.

Mike