First EA-18G Growler out of the paint barn!

I give REALLY long odds against any ACCURATE EA-18G kits any time soon... they'll give you a sprue for the pods and stuff, but I doubt we'll see the spine bump added...

That looks like its gonna be a putty job.

Any other differences for a modeller's eyes?

I know this wont likely happen but it would be right up Canada's ally to have a sqd. or two of EA-18G. The way we have molded our AF the ECM type combat plane like the EA-18G would fit in well militarilly (esp. as a good NATO ally) and even politically domestically and externally I'd say. But very cool looking aircraft. :pray:

Edited by Les / Creative Edge Photo

Maybe the Navy isn't ready to announce the replacement yet Jeremy .?.

Karl would know ... but he ain't talkin' ... He could ... but then he'd ... well, ... you know ...

Gregg

hopefully it won't be to long before someone manages to get a full walkaround of all the lumps and bumps....nothing seems to be put of reach thesedays when it comes to taking pics.

bring on a full Growler conversion i say

I know this wont likely happen but it would be right up Canada's ally to have a sqd. or two of EA-18G...

One of those would like quite good in 414EW Black Knight Squadron markings :) ! Perhaps in an overall sinister black color with red markings, lance along the spine sides with gothic letters "414 Black Knight" written above the lance, a charging knight with raised sword or lance and shield on the tail sides and plumed helmet along the nose sides! Humm perhaps a "What If" model is in order sometime in the future B) ?

Regards.

The first set of pictures are the markings for the roll out ceremony. All of the special markings except the red/orange triangles on the fins were removed shortly after that and before the 1st flight.

Edited by yardbird78