F 14A Tomcat 1/18

Hey have you thought what you're gonna do with stencils and decals yet?

Are there any places that make them in this scale or will you have to paint them all? My friend has one of these and can't stand the flak burst paint they put on it. I haven't successfully found decals though to repaint it.

THX Tomartista and Bigasshammm for comands! :thumbsup:

Bigasshammm I do have decales made by fightertown decales for the desert storm bird " cat snach fiber" in 1/18 scale thees are great decales and I´ll use them. :thumbsup:

THX Tomartista and Bigasshammm for comands! :thumbsup:

Bigasshammm I do have decales made by fightertown decales for the desert storm bird " cat snach fiber" in 1/18 scale thees are great decales and I´ll use them. :thumbsup:

That was my first post on ARC. ;)

I hope start my own project soon. :D

...and your work is SUPERB...

[he he, Twój polski lepszy niż mój angielski :)]

A barels and other stuff you turned by yourself or bought somewere?

Moj Polski dobry bo ja Polak tylko mieszkam w Sfirlandji. :thumbsup:

Both the gun body and barels I did terned myself on the leth :deadhorse1: It was a lot of work and fun :woot.gif:

Some new detales in the gun bay:

_IGP9734.jpg

Thank You Dave!

You are made posible for me to build the gun bay as acurate as it is in the real airoplane. You took the fantastic pictures of the gun bay without the gun :worship:

Edited by mareku

I just got back into modeling last year after about a 10 year break. I'm just now trying my hand at scratch building. My 1/32 F-5 is my frankenstine so to speak but after seeing this kind of work I'm floored by how excellent it is. I think I'm going to put it to the side for a while and build a 1/4 F-5 ejection seat from scratch. Your work is truely inspirational.