F 14A Tomcat 1/18

Thank you Anders for your kind words :monkeydance:

I´v got great references for GRU7A seats stencils and I´m trying to produce decales fot my seats. Have some troble with CorelDRAW but I think I will be able to do decales. This is my first time. Pictures soon.

Thank you JMan, Gregg and Qian for your kind coments :thumbsup:

Here are my stencils decales for my seats. I draw them in the CorelDRAW program at my computer, printed them on white decale film and couted with Decale Clear Film:

_IGP9446.jpg

I'm glad the decals worked out okay Marek.

I see you've printed out duplicates. I always do that as well, as it never fails that the decals get damaged or there's adhesion problems. It's good to have lots of spares. :P

John, Dax and Holms!

Thank you guis very much :jaw-dropping:

John!

Your help was the greatest. Becouse of it the texts on the decales is right.

More pictures of the radar:

_IGP9429.jpg

_IGP9434.jpg

_IGP9432.jpg

Edited by mareku

Hi everyone!

My build has slow down a bit du to biger amount of work I have now. Not much time for modeling right now.

Any way I´m trying to do something. Now I´m prakticing on makeing instruments faces for the cockpit.

The problem is that whet I´m shrinking the pictures or a normal drawing of the instrumen face it allmoust desepier, as in that picture:

_IGP9451copy.jpg

The red arrow show the wrong faces, the white shows faces that has bean drown whith wery thick line like this:

Clipboard02.jpg

The normale drawing is not good:

Clipboard01.jpg

The instrument faces are always wery wisible on the cockpit pictures from the real thing so... :wave: :)