F 14A Tomcat 1/18

:jaw-dropping: !!! OK, this is not a project, it's a career! Would it not be easier, quicker and cheaper just to buy (or even build!) a real one...? But then, what modeler ever takes the easy/quick/cheap way out! A seriously impressive job of work, Sir -hope I live to see it finished! Edited by ChippyWho

Thaks guis very much!

May bee I´m puting just to much of thows pictures here. but I´v got that macro light from my wife so... you understend. After all I´m like big child! Sorry! :crying2:

16092011356.jpg

O.K. Now I do have a big problem! :whistle: I dry fited the gun in to the gun bay again and I ryelized that when the gun is in the great deall of thow detales I put in to the bay, do not show!

So how I should do thinks here?! The bird will be on the war bird not a disply one! Any sugertions!!!!!?????

Now I do have a big problem! :whistle: I dry fited the gun in to the gun bay again and I ryelized that when the gun is in the great deall of thow detales I put in to the bay, do not show!

So how I should do thinks here?! The bird will be on the war bird not a disply one! Any sugertions!!!!!?????

Hi there, mareku! :wave:

Me feels yer pain, bloke; sometimes hawt detail on a given subject is completely lost the minute ya place it where it oughta be. :( Solution's hard if ya want to make yer bird a feisty one; once seen a bloke doin' an aircraft carrier hangar diorama in order to show the detail on his wartime Tomcat's 20mm cannon bein' removed from the bay. Mind ya, his was a 1/32nd scale Tomcat, not 1/18th, but wise thing 'bout his diorama was that he glued actual piccies of the interior of a hangar on the walls of his 1/32nd scale diorama. Perhaps ya might do the same 'n' scale yer piccies in 1/18th scale as well...?

Cheers, fella! :thumbsup:

Unc²

Hi Marek

Are you still looking for pictures of the "other" sides of the Vulcan? Or do you see this part as done?

Yesterday I took a dozen pictures from all angles of a Vulcan especially for you...

Danny

DACO Products

Helo Danny!

I would very much love to get pictures of the Vulcan from dierent angles. You see, I have this crazy idea to make an other gun and make a diorama of changin the guns in to the gun bay.

So if you have that kind of pictures you took, please tell me what do I have to do to get them :woot.gif::monkeydance:

Regardes from Finland Marek

And when the gun is in the bay

we can see that is OK

:D

where's ammo?

THX :woot.gif: And this sarcastic tint in your coments came with your mother milk, or as a gift from your fathet!? :thumbsup: Any way, if you are doing so well in polish language, and I do think that even beter there, well then you have fantastic future in politycks :deadhorse1:

What a great work! It looks so easy when I watch the pictures, but I know I will never ever reach this kind of craftsmanship! Outstanding work!

Thank You Santtu Pikkarainen!

It is not that dificould. Doing a lot of mistakes will teach you how to do it right. Than you jus do thinks and do thinks. The more you do the beter you will become. Belive me it is true. :thumbsup:

Personally I always feel it's a positive thing to have detail in an area even if it's concealed by other parts. The details there in real life after all, and you know it's there. For me I always take satisfaction in adding these things and I enjoy the process and the research.

I once built a T-55 tank in 1/35 with full interior and engine. Once it was sealed you couldn't see so much through the hatches, but I didn't regret it and enjoyed the build alot! :)

I think by adding all this detail you really have brought a lot to the Vulcan, in terms or realism and finished result. Be proud and happy! :D

THX :woot.gif: And this sarcastic tint in your coments came with your mother milk, or as a gift from your fathet!? :thumbsup: Any way, if you are doing so well in polish language, and I do think that even beter there, well then you have fantastic future in politycks :deadhorse1:

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't want to be sarcastic (but the ammo is needed to fire your guns :P). I am simply impressed by your work, it's fantastic!

[Politics? I hate them!]

Personally I always feel it's a positive thing to have detail in an area even if it's concealed by other parts. The details there in real life after all, and you know it's there. For me I always take satisfaction in adding these things and I enjoy the process and the research.

I once built a T-55 tank in 1/35 with full interior and engine. Once it was sealed you couldn't see so much through the hatches, but I didn't regret it and enjoyed the build alot! :)

I think by adding all this detail you really have brought a lot to the Vulcan, in terms or realism and finished result. Be proud and happy! :D

Thank You Jon for Your thoughts! They are exately as mine. I do love building an reserching the subject. Geting pictures of the real thing is the best for me. When thinks are build I do know that they are there and it makes me hapy. :thumbsup::banana::cheers: Cheers Jon and hapy modeling.