F 14A Tomcat 1/18

Sublime work Marek ... :worship:

I'm so happy you were able to rebuild the gun ...

I'm sure Ninni is happy too ...

-Gregg

Thank you Gregg, my friend :woot.gif:

Ninni has learned not to play with guns any more. She is more hapy when she bark on the squirrels in our garden :rolleyes:

Now I´m planing to make nose weel geare, and cockpit.

Here is my problem. Does anyone know and can teach me how to make decales for the cockpit instruments and consoles!? :bandhead2:

There is so mach text There in the cockpit that without decales I can´t manige.

I sent you PM.

In my PM to you I ment thees pictures:

Clipboard021.jpg

Clipboard011.jpg

The other short comeing are instrumet screws but my poit was that the instrument face is not sharp enough.

So the problem is how to make thees sharp looking with normal equipment!? Not the very expensive pro staff! :bandhead2:

And...maybe find good picture of this element (I think that you have) print it and simply cut. I know modelers do that in even 1/48th scale with good effect. In that big scale maybe it will easier?

I do not know how it works for others but it did not work for me. Belive I tried :crying2:

About the instrument decals, are there no aftermarket options? You could always get some custom printed but that might be expensive :(

Printing didn't work well for you? Do you have high resolution images of these?

Thaks jon!

There are no aftermarket decales for Tomcats cockpit, in 1/18, that I know of. Printing didn´t work for me becouse I didn´t have high resolution images for Tomcat Instrument panels nor for side consoles in both cockpits. Pity but trough. :bandhead2:

As to the customs printed, I even tryed with Edwards, but they stoped to comunicate with me after they got to know that I do need only one set of cockpit placards :soapbox:

Edited by mareku

I think I can help...

O.K Brian!

I foud out that it is imposible to send a PM to you. I gave a not in your part of the forum and to your personal email adres. Thank you again for beeig ready to help me :woot.gif::thumbsup:

Mmmm... fried Holmes... yummy! :rofl:

Cheers now,

Unc²

Hmmm...You have probably never made mistakes in your writing. Even in the language that is not your native one...yummy!

Fried Holmrs could be tasty :cheers:

Thanks anyway for coment Uncle Uncool :doh:

Edited by mareku

I think I can help...

Brian!

My friend. Where are you? Why you do not answer to anything? Are you out of town or you had another thougts of helping me!?

Please sey something!!!!!! :monkeydance: