Finished 1/32 Trumpeter MIG 23 from the box

Great looking model! I like the camo.

Despite of some minor accuracy problems on the kit the finished model looks very nice indeed. I'm really looking forward for the other versions, especially the duckbills.

John,

Very nice job!

And despite all the hoopla, gnashing of teeth and general wailing from the rivet counters if I walked by this kit on the display table at a contest I couldn't tell beans about what was wrong with it and all I could say is "Gorgeous model!"

You have talent sir!

Jeff

Asolutely beautiful!

Could you tell me which paints/colours you used.

Is there a humbrol or Tamiya equivilent straight from the bottle/tin for that medium green ?

Asolutely beautiful!

Could you tell me which paints/colours you used.

Is there a humbrol or Tamiya equivilent straight from the bottle/tin for that medium green ?

The colours are home made mixes as I wasn't happy with the colours quoted, also some of the colours were not in the Gunze paint range but the Mr colour range which is not available here in the UK. Most of the mixes were basic colours with some hints of darker or lighter paints added and they all came from the Gunze range. I am sorry but this is a bit sketchy but I just mix the colour until I am happy with no concerns for how much of X and Y to get the colours I want.

Hope this helps?

John

Hi John! She looks very nice...but...please, stop you teasing us by posting ONLY ONE PIC!!!! :coolio:

WE WANT MOOOORE!!!!

Please, post at least a couple of close-ups. :rofl:

Cheers!

Alexander.

:cheers:

I look very much forward to seeing her in MAI, that is my favorite model magazine hands down. Could you say in short what is yours general impression of the kit? Fit? Details? Panellines? Etc...