I've had enough of this...

It's like an Osprey title catalogue!!! Acrylice vs Enamils, glue vs nail gun, Middle East country vs The US, Rangers vs Yankees, 72nd vs 48th; hey wait that's a no brainer, gotta be 72nd!!!! :)

OK on to something more serious, a roll call for those attending Ajax in 7 days!!

And should we have our ARC nametags on??

Chime in below........

Group shot, great idea, there's at least two of us from up here who will be there Sat.

Animal, Ajax is/was a bathroom cleanser, but that is the wrong answer go to your room!!

Edited by Flyboyf18
If you put up a couple of those card board 'cops' do you think anyone would notice. ;)

I'm not going to touch that with a 10 foot pole but suffice it to say, with some of the NCOs we have, you'd be hard pressed to notice any difference between the real thing and a reasonably hand drawn facsimilie.

I'm in.

Last year I missed it through my own inattention. I mentioned that the show was coming up and was informed that it was the previous weekend. ;)

I should be coming with some Air Cadets.

Cheers

Paul

It's like an Osprey title catalogue!!! Acrylice vs Enamils, glue vs nail gun, Middle East country vs The US, Rangers vs Yankees, 72nd vs 48th

"We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world been turning."

Billy Joel