the 'Merican travelling goodies box

Sorry about that delay fellas- school has been beating me down pretty solidly. Dropping the box off today at the post office, headed to 2qwik4u. Pulled out some decals, added some Aires exhausts.

-Matt

Sorry about the delay guys.

I pulled out the Acadmey F4F-4, and the Trumpeter 1/350 Hellcats. I replaced with a C&M f-4 Phantom book, and an Ace 1/144 F-14.

It also turns out, I'm a complete idiot and I seem to have misplaced the address list. If whoever has the master list could shoot me a PM or email, I'll print a new one and get the box on it's way.

-Dave

Ok, so I'm really dumb. Turns out I misplaced the address list right into the box itself. Doh!

Anyway, the box is all packed up and on it's way south to Sebastian Haff. You should see it in a couple days.

-Dave

Ok. I've got the box. wh1skea, I will send it back up to you when I'm done. If there's anything in the box that you know of that you want, just let me know, and I'll think about not taking it! Then, I guess you send it down to Ro-Gar. Unless someone else has a better idea?

Box is enroute to wh1skea. A lot of good stuff in the box this round. I'd say the best assortment yet.

Took:

1/72 Hasegawa T-33 kit, 1/72 Revell F-15D kit, 1/72 Airfix Panther kit, Wolf Pack F-22 Nozzles, Zotz 313 Squadron decals and the 1/48 Italeri Osprey decals.

Added:

1/72 Academy P-51B kit, 1/100 Tamiya Me-262/Me-163 kit, 1/72 Italeri Iwo Jima Flag Raisers kit, 1/48 Two Bobs F-18C/D Thunderbolts & Vikings decals, and 1/48 Steal Beach Resin F-14B-D Update set.

Tracking# 9505 5104 9178 3085 5776 61

Had fun as usual. Put me down for round 6!

Got the box today.

Took out the US Navy F-4 Phantom colors and markings book, 2 P-38 kits (1 Revell, 1 Monogram) and the Monogram P-51D kit, all in 1/48.

Added 2 Osprey Books (B-52 Units in Combat 1955-73 and Units in Operation Desert Storm), Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18F "Black Knights", Dragon 1/144 F-15E and Dragon 1/144 Su-22

Box is now on its way to Ro-Gar

Tracking# 9505 5106 0959 3087 5671 67

Got the box today.

Took out the US Navy F-4 Phantom colors and markings book, 2 P-38 kits (1 Revell, 1 Monogram) and the Monogram P-51D kit, all in 1/48.

Added 2 Osprey Books (B-52 Units in Combat 1955-73 and Units in Operation Desert Storm), Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18F "Black Knights", Dragon 1/144 F-15E and Dragon 1/144 Su-22

Box is now on its way to Ro-Gar

Tracking# 9505 5106 0959 3087 5671 67

Damn! Wish I had gotten it after you!

I received the box today. I was wondering why I had a box waiting for me at my front door, forgot all about the travelling goodies box! Anyway, took the two B-52 books, 1 set of the F-15C burner cans, Recoiles rifle, T-28 Trojan and the Porshe kit. Now, the box was lackig in larger scales, so I took care of that and added a bunch of 1/48 scale planes, a 1/32 kit, a bunch of assort "new" decals and two new Squardon books. So the box got a little bigger.

Since I am in the same area as Willia G, I contacted him to see if I can drop the box off to him. I will split the shipping with him since its not costing me anything to take to him.

Robert

Quick update on the box. I am currently travelling for work and have not had a chance to get the box to William G. I notified him today and let him know that I will get it to him the first part of next week. My apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Robert

Okay. I haven't been to ARC in years, but I am interested in the goddies box. What is it? Is it a spares box for extra parts & decals? How is it documented? I have lots of unused extra parts and decal sheets that are useful to someone, but are just taking up space.

I dropped off the box at William's house this morning. And as well just sent William a PM with Shadoweng's new address.

Thanks for letting me participate and hope who ever picks the items I put in enjoys them!

Regards,

Robert

I tell you guys this box is crammed to the gills,

Took the Misawa viper that Rogar added as well as the F-18F and the other set of F-15 burner cans.

Adding a pair of monogram 1/48th kits, F-4c/d and P-51D

Also adding a pair of DML Arado's in 72nd.

Have to check to see if I have anything else that may fit before I ship it off...

I have to say that some of these kits may have to get pulled out because the box is now huge. Kinda like Tetris for model fanatics.

William G

• SBARC unpinned this topic