What are they going to do when the CAF no longer flies CF-188's?

Well it only vaguely looks like a CF-18. They could probably jig it to look more like a CF-35 once we get them in service. I'd like to have seen the main shoulder patch logo overlay classic jet aircraft Canada used say like a Voodoo, Starfighter, Sabre or Canuck etc.

By then the players will be stealthy.

Terry

Goal scored by the Jets!!!

But, we're not sure who.....

:)

In regards to the logo, it looks good. That said, I'm more a fan of the old jersey/logo, maybe they'll we're it as a "throwback" jersey or an alternate third jersey.

Team never should have left in the first place.

Uh...not with Byfuglien.

Agreed. I really like that guy, started following him during the finals when Chicago won the cup. A bruiser with a monster shot from the point. Was kind of surprised Chicago traded him, but they were in salary dump mode so I guess it shouldn't have surprised me. Love to see him in a Bruins uniform though. :D

Love to see him in a Bruins uniform though. :D

That would be a friggin' nightmare for me. :( :P

You know what jersey, I'd like to see him in...but that would pretty much toast our salary cap.

To tell you the truth, I just about nearly said a prayer of relief during the Draft when the Stars took Jamieson Oleksiak. Oleksiak and Chara would have been a nightmare for any 'Nucks fans...even though we only see you guys once maybe...in a season.

Edited by The_Animal