MiG-21PFM by Eduard

i rather like the latest Eduard promotional efforts (the one for the bunny fighter club was also "slightly" funny)

thank you Eduard to include some cleavage in that one! i'll take it as a personnal treat for all the stuff i bought them in all those years... tongue.gif

Why MiG-21MF in PFM ad? Seems like false advertizing.

Is this rivet counting in an advertising spot??? :D :D :D

The aim of the spot was to promote a new kit with a bit of a twist, to promote a new Fishbed kit, the fact that it is an MF and not a PFM is a minor point. Don't take it so seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look deeper into the ad then it is to emphasize the afterburner, the cockpit, the ejection seat.

In the Bunny Fighter Club video one could complain about the beauty wearing a 20cm high hills in the cockpit and not strapping in properly, firing the gun on the ground with an open canopy, sitting on the wing, using 23 mm carrots as ammo, animal rights (poor rabbit and it was a real live rabbit on the shoot) as well as many other thing . . . But it is just a joke and should be taken as such! :) :D :) :D :) :D

Best regards

Gabor

Bunny in first advertising is home pet of Mr.Šulc. And don´t worry is OK... With full ears :)

Why so seriously ? It´s advertising... Beautiful busty blondie, powerful jet fighter and big bad spider... I hate spiders (and Spiderman too, i accept only Spiderpig) but i like MiG´s and busty blondies...I´s a funny ! And yes, this isn´t PFM... PFM coming soon...

Nickname balalaika is simple - look at real balalaika and wing of MiG-21 - it´s triangular as this russian music tool. But why tarantula... I don´t know...

Nickname balalaika is simple - look at real balalaika and wing of MiG-21 - it´s triangular as this russian music tool. But why tarantula... I don´t know...

I know the origin of nickname, but connection between obvious nickname -balalaika and tarantula is something confusing

Is this rivet counting in an advertising spot??? :D/> :D/> :D/>

The aim of the spot was to promote a new kit with a bit of a twist, to promote a new Fishbed kit, the fact that it is an MF and not a PFM is a minor point. Don't take it so seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look deeper into the ad then it is to emphasize the afterburner, the cockpit, the ejection seat.

In the Bunny Fighter Club video one could complain about the beauty wearing a 20cm high hills in the cockpit and not strapping in properly, firing the gun on the ground with an open canopy, sitting on the wing, using 23 mm carrots as ammo, animal rights (poor rabbit and it was a real live rabbit on the shoot) as well as many other thing . . . But it is just a joke and should be taken as such! :)/> :D/> :)/> :D/> :)/> :D/>

Best regards

Gabor

Not at all,just a valid question,that's all. Keep your knickers on mate,no need to use that many exclamation marks.

Thanks Pacheco for posting the sprue shots. Eduard humour doesn't register with me either, and I am a fan of Monty Python and Faulty Towers ;)

Look forward to adding this PFM to my collection of wonderful Migs by Eduard

Brad

Hmm i look forward to czechoslovakia limited edition... And i hope in ´Nam war edition-or decals for Vietnam aces... I must buy a 3x overtrees :D :) :P (A 12USD each i think...)

MiG-21F-13 from Trumpy is wrong.... No too bad, bud isn´t good shape. And Trumpy may have relased a MiG-21MF -but... Buy Eduard. For Czechs are this airplane "National horse" it is a legendary fighter with 40years long service and on this model see it... When was "21" bad czech modelers shattered Eduard on little pieces :) Eduard is best Fishbed in any scale...And this PFM is brand new...

What is up with the extra K-13 Atoll on Frame M? There's already several K-13s including the early K-13A on Frame E & if memory serves the PFM only had two underwing hard points.