Which fighters can carry GBU-39B SDB Weapon System?

The US Air Force site states only F-15 can carry GBU-39B Small Diameter Bomb Weapon System.

Has there been any update about which Air Force jets other than F-15 can carry this weapon? I have F-16 in store for future build carrying this weapon but I m not sure if this weapons load will be realistic. 

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104573/gbu-39b-small-diameter-bomb-weapon-system/#:~:text=Once the weapon is released,to the desired impact point.&text=The F-15E Strike Eagle,and F-35 Lightning II.

Are there are any US Marines or Navy jets that are cleared to carry this weapon system? 

Edited by stalal

I believe the USAF is testing them on the A-10, which is a great idea in my opinion. I would think they could be testing on the 16 as well. I don't believe there are any USN or USMC aircraft cleared to carry the SDB.

Steve

2 hours ago, Niels said:

Operational on F-15 and F-16, and quite sure on the A-10 and F-35. 
Will be cleared for use on the F/A-18E/F later this year from what I read. 

GBU-39 is not going on the Super Hornet, or F-35B/C.  I can't speak to the F-35A.  

On 7/18/2023 at 9:46 AM, Niels said:

Operational on F-15 and F-16, and quite sure on the A-10 and F-35. 
Will be cleared for use on the F/A-18E/F later this year from what I read. 

The USAF link I shared only mentions F-15 though. Not F-16. 

That link says:

The F-15E Strike Eagle is currently the only aircraft outfitted with the SDB weapon system. Future platforms include the F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-117, B-1 Lancer, B-2 Spirit, F-22 Raptor and F-35 Lightning II.

Do we know how long ago that was written? It may be old, and it's since been cleared for those that were listed as "future" platforms by now.