MaRiO's MiG-25 FOXBAT!!! Painted!!!! (

I recently Posted what Scheme should I do, and I don't think that Camo-ed Foxbats look just right, and I decided to make it Russian, so I painted it Grey. However, there are some Issues I still haven't decided yet - like the Nose Radome Color, the Tail fin Colors, and what Ordinance shall it carry

Is German Gray OK for the Radome?? Panzer Gray?? Those are the darkest ones I've got....

E-nuff.... Pic time!!

Take Care

Mario and Tom:

Yup, it is the same Hobbycrap kit with the Giant Seams that I posted last year ... I guess now why you know Tom why I've been complaining on the Chat room!!!

Anyways, here's a BEFORE and AFTER pic of the Underside and it's respective Seams....

looks like them Diet Commertials, huh?? :thumbsup:

The different Shades of gray are because I just gave it another quick pass with Dark Ghost Gray to cover up certain spots, if you wonder :cheers:

Thanks for looking!

Take Care

Before:

post-14-1104397304.jpg

After

Another Update, I've painted the Exhaust colored metal just before the Burner Cans, I am quite Pleased (I didn't have an exact color here, so I was just guessing :))

Thanks for you comments guys!! :cheers:

Take Care

Mario: this is amazing! I like it!

This is just one of those a/c I wish I had in my collection. Its time will come!

/Kristian

No You don't - at least not HOBBYCRAP's!!!!! Get a Revell or Hasegawa!!!!

Thanks for yer comments :worship::rolleyes:

Take Care