Done at last! Just after these pics were taken, the model was damaged, but luckily it was easily repaired. Now I just need to carry it over the North Sea for the IPMS Norway Nationals without incident. Got to pull my thumb out and start packing…

72_F-16B_01601-800.JPG

72_F-16B_01801-800.JPG

72_F-16B_02001-800.JPG

72_F-16B_02101-800.JPG

72_F-16B_02201-800.JPG

Jens

OK guys, 1st time I've ever got one done for a group build! Here's my 32nd scale block 25 from the VTANG. This is the last Viper I ever flew:

Pig

Sweeeeet :coolio::thumbsup:

Love the helmet bag as well!

Finally finished one of my vipers.

78-0291 as it was on a visit to Bodo AFB, Norway in feburay of '95. Me and a CC was sent to recover this jet as it had to make a devertion landing at Bodo.

The modell in itself was a pritty forward strait build, The wolfpack block 10 update went on without any hazzle, but it has to be said that the radome replacement sucks.. it does not fit at all, being about 4 mm to small.. The rest of the kit and convertion was easly done.

Hasegawa kit V-9 + Wolfpack block 10 convertion,Quickboost Aces II, decals from Zotz and Vingtor

paints by Xtracryllics and vallejo.

IMG_6820.jpg

IMG_6822.jpg

IMG_6824.jpg

Edited by Tiger27

ScreamingEagles reporting: :salute:

Tamiya 1/48 F-16CJ Block 50.Built completely OOB.Vallejo Air paints are used for painting.Artists' oil paint is applied to panel lines.Weathered by pastels.Tamiya compound is used for canopy seam.(Everybodies' nightmare :lol: )

DSCN4510.jpg

DSCN4511.jpg

DSCN4512.jpg

DSCN4520.jpg

DSCN4521.jpg

DSCN4552.jpg

Edited by ScreamingEagles