I have not checked your progress for a week, you done loads on the model!

Very nice work with the painting, I hope mine turns out half as good as your effort.

I like the way you have weathered the Day glo,and the rest of the airframe, very well done. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see it on its wheels.

Shaun.

Hello guys,

You and your nice words are one of the reasons to keep me going with this one, because like i told you before this is being a hard kit to finish, first was the alclad that comes out with the Tamiya tape, i repaint the kit... because i remove all the paint the putty come out to, thats makes me doing the putty work all again... then when the kit was painted and with some decals i let it fell from the workbench (its very big)... and one of the unions got opened... i didnt give up and tryed some how to fixe it, but as you are going to see is not a easy task right now... i'm going to finish the kit, and i hope i have time to take it to the context.

Thank you all for your nice words and for looking, i will try not to dissapoint

DSC08781.jpg

DSC08782.jpg

DSC08784.jpg

DSC08786.jpg

Regards from Portugal

Vitor Costa

Hello guys,

You and your nice words are one of the reasons to keep me going with this one, because like i told you before this is being a hard kit to finish, first was the alclad that comes out with the Tamiya tape, i repaint the kit... because i remove all the paint the putty come out to, thats makes me doing the putty work all again... then when the kit was painted and with some decals i let it fell from the workbench (its very big)... and one of the unions got opened... i didnt give up and tryed some how to fixe it, but as you are going to see is not a easy task right now...

Regards from Portugal

Vitor Costa

What a heart breaker :)

Sorry to hear of the model falling of the table when so close to the end of the build.

Good luck with the rebuild, I'm sure you can patch it up and complete the kit.

Keep the faith ;)

Shaun.

Hello guys,

Thank you for your nice words and support.

Mr B, stay tunned the i will build a C-130 soon :-)

caudleryan Its indeed a nice aircraft, but the kit have lots of building errors... its not an easy kit, but if you like it i thing it will deserve the construction

David, i need to buy a new screen :-) thank you

Hello Jack, now i just want to see it finished.

Ok guys, thank you all, i think i have done a good job in the repair of the kit, so let me know what you thing about it.

I didnt have the mix that i have made to paint the kit... i did it again but is almost impossible to make it the same again, so i used black paint very thined to achieve the right color... like i said before it looks ok to me...

DSC08794.jpg

DSC08796.jpg

DSC08799.jpg

DSC08812.jpg

DSC08817.jpg

DSC08820.jpg

DSC08807.jpg

Thank you for looking

Regards from Portugal

Vitor Costa

Hello guys,

Thank you all for your nice words, here are some more pics. I give the matt coat tonight, and is going to dry for one or two days... then and until the weekend i must finish it.

I hope you like it any comments, doubts and critics are welcome

Thank you for looking, you can see all the work here: http://forum.modelismo-na.net/viewtopic.php?p=112316#112316

DSC08856.jpg

DSC08874.jpg

DSC08860.jpg

DSC08882.jpg

DSC08875.jpg

Regards from Portugal

Vitor Costa

Hello guys,

Once more thank you all for you kind comments, probably you are full of Transall but it will be finished soon so the pics are almost in the end.

I hope you like it, thank you for looking.

You can see the all thing here.

http://forum.modelismo-na.net/viewtopic.ph...326&start=0

DSC08909.jpg

DSC08906.jpg

DSC08915.jpg

DSC08907.jpg

DSC08900.jpg

DSC08902.jpg

DSC08901.jpg

DSC08901.jpg

DSC08905.jpg

DSC08916.jpg