1/32 Su-27 Flanker, Ukraine "56" - Final Pics

GORGEOUS! Best Eastern Block fighter I've ever seen!

Thanks Chuck! Me thinks you should have another look at Guy’s Flanker though :wub:

Niiiice!!!

That's some seriously gorgeous eye-candy there, Marcel. Will you be taking some "glamor" shots when she's finished?

Thanks for sharing.

Terry

Thx Terry! The glamor shots will be taken... I do need to get a hold of some nice background material though...

Very nice Flanker you have made. She looks stunning.

Nice details on the missiles.

Gr

Rogiér

Thx Rogier! Looking forward to seeing more of YOUR Flanker!

Marcel! Congratulations Your model is an show stoper. Great detaling and painting job.

Thx Marek... now if only it was 1/18, right? :o

What a great looking bird! A real piece of art.

Thanks Santtu!

:cheers:

Marcel

Wow Marcel, your build is a work of art, your attention to the little things is a great way of approaching this level of skill, thank you for sharing your love of modeling, it's a great place to learn from. :woo:

Tonal

this is such an unreal build. I have the same kit (less all those goodies - but that'll change soon enough).

You have inspired me to slap on that scheme (I LOVE splinter schemes and this is one of the best examples I've ever seen) to mine.....when I get around to building it and have sufficient shelf space

Looking forward to the end shots!

Thx Madhatter, thx Chris! Chris, the build would of course never have happened without your and Alexander's work!

Here are some beauty shots. I haven't gotten around to constructing a background set so these will have to do for now:

DSCN2650.jpg

DSCN2649.jpg

DSCN2634.jpg

DSCN2651.jpg

DSCN2640.jpg

DSCN2632.jpg

DSCN2653.jpg

DSCN2645.jpg

DSCN2648.jpg

Thanks to you ARCers for all the support throughout this long build!!

:thumbsup:

Marcel

BRAVO! clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Amazing work man. A long road, but in the end, look what you're left with! The icing here would be some forced perspective photography, you build already looks so real, adding real scenery like runways, tarmac, or hangers would just be the cat's meow!

Chuck, Ben, Nemsy, Big*** ... big thaks for the support!

Amazing work man. A long road, but in the end, look what you're left with! The icing here would be some forced perspective photography, you build already looks so real, adding real scenery like runways, tarmac, or hangers would just be the cat's meow!

-Brian

Thanks Brian... yeah, I do need to get some better pics done... but right now we're on vacation on a beach house near Charleston, SC, so that will have to wait :coolio:

Cheers,

Marcel

You know Marcel, this is one of the reasons that I love building models. Always striving to one up my last build. I am really glad that I missed this one from the time you started it until you finished it because I wouldnt have been able to contain myself waiting for the next update to this showcase of your amazing skill. Thanks for the last two years of your life I got to witness in a matter of a few hours! Now everyone wipe away your tears, lets all demand an ENCORE! I know we will get it with your next build! BTW, Congrats on your 2nd child. Cant wait for the next one! Ummmmmm, build that is!

You know Marcel, this is one of the reasons that I love building models. Always striving to one up my last build. I am really glad that I missed this one from the time you started it until you finished it because I wouldnt have been able to contain myself waiting for the next update to this showcase of your amazing skill. Thanks for the last two years of your life I got to witness in a matter of a few hours! Now everyone wipe away your tears, lets all demand an ENCORE! I know we will get it with your next build! BTW, Congrats on your 2nd child. Cant wait for the next one! Ummmmmm, build that is!

Thx! And a big thx on the congratulations for our 2nd daughter!

I'm very keen to get the Typhoon done so that I can go onto my longstanding modelling concentration, which is OIF/OEF.

:cheers:

Marcel