1/32 UH-72A Lakota (Finished)

Joe, that looks fantastic mate!

Quite the inspiration for me. Great finish and interior detailing. I bet she looks great 'in the flesh' so to speak. They are quite big choppers arent they. I was suprised at how big the kit is.

Great stuff

Cheers

Anthony

I just saw one today while I was walking the dogs. Kind of curious, since there isn't really any Army bases around in my area. Your model looked exactly like the one I saw flying today. Great job.

Oliver

Edited by shark 64

Thanks Guys, like I said earlier I'd like to do a second. I'm looking right now for a second kit, this time I want the EC-145 with the red helicopter boxing...anyone have one for sale :)

Oh...I won first place with her this past weekend at BuffCon.

Happy Modeling,

Joe

And one more thing, if anyone is looking for the National Guard decal for the helicopter, look inside the Academy UH-60L Blackhawk kit #2192. I never thought to look inside mine till it was to late. Oh well I have them for later.

Thanks Guys, like I said earlier I'd like to do a second. I'm looking right now for a second kit, this time I want the EC-145 with the red helicopter boxing...anyone have one for sale :monkeydance:

You mean this one...

revell-04492-eurocopter-ec145-rega.jpg