I predict that everything Trent Dilfer says about the game on ESPN will be wrong. Whatever that ends up being.

I'd like to see the Packers win it, mostly because of Greg Jennings. He's from my hometown and graduated from my high school (Kalamazoo Central) and still does a lot of great things in our community with his foundation. I've actually had the pleasure of meeting him several times and even interviewing him for the school paper once. He's one of the true good guys in sports. Just because I want to see him win it, I'll go with:

Packers 20 Steelers 17

Edited by kalamazookid

Packers over Steelers. Remember Steeler fans, your team didn't do squat the 2nd half, and the Jets made things pretty exciting. Packers are a better team than the Jets. Gonna be a good game for sure! Probably one of the best Superbowls we'll see!

Just too bad it's in Dallas..............would love to see this played in the tundra...OUTDOORS!

I agree! Gotta be humiliating for Jerry Jones that his "Boys" aren't playing in his palace for all the Doritos! LOL! Outdoors in the cold, that's where it should be played.

steelers offensive line is pretty battered, doubt even they can stop the packers right now...ben couldn't make a real pass to save his life yesterday. if they let them play, instead of flagging everything it should be a hell of a game.

Just too bad it's in Dallas..............would love to see this played in the tundra...OUTDOORS!

It's not in DALLAS but 20 miles to the west in ARLINGTON!!!! Yeah, yeah, I know

it's the "Dallas" metroplex. Since the Cowboys don't even play in Dallas I think

it is time for a name change. Arlington Cowboys or Texas Cowboys.

Packers 30

Steelers 24

:thumbsup:

Jerry

I think GB has the edge in the passing game, they spread the ball around in their passing a bit more. Greg Jennings had 1265 receiving yards and 12 TD's, but more interestingly, they had five other receivers get over 300 yards. The Steelers have the definite edge in the running game, Rashard Mendenhall is a monster with 1273 rushing yards and 13 TD's. Both defenses are pretty stout.

I think GB will have some trouble getting their running game established. If the Steelers get Mendenhall going and he starts making big gains against GB's defense, I think the Steelers take what is probably going to be a close game.

Remember the Purple People Eaters, Fearsome Foursome, No Name, Doomsday and the Steel Curtain...well one of those famed defenses has a lineage here and they're gonna be the celebrants at the conclusion of SB XLV hint: they wear Black and gold :huh: . I hope A. Rodgers likes Samoans cuz he's gonna be seeing a lot of Mr. Polamalu.