J-20 from Trumpeter ???

the text and logo design is not in line with current Trumpeter offerings... <...>

My thoughts as well. Then again, this might just be a preliminary placeholder, with the actual kit having a different box-art.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it's sooooo amazing !!! :jaw-dropping: Look at all these details on the belly + bays.

in full size:

2766b0caf8ddeee05d5.jpg

Besides that ... could this be another hint/preview of the kit from Trumpeter ?? :woot.gif:

TrumpeterJ-20previewmaybe.jpg

from here:

http://www.sonicmodel.com/topicdisplay.asp?BoardID=23&Page=2&TopicID=3655580 page 2

Ähhhm ... does anyone know the original link to Mr. Song's preview-site ??? :rolleyes:

Deino

Edited by Deino

Ähhhm ... does anyone know the original link to Mr. Song's preview-site ??? :rolleyes:

Deino

Looks very trumpeterish indeed. Here is the photobucket account, but he hasn't posted in a while:

http://s511.photobucket.com/home/andlovemen

PS: I didnt manage to translate the webpage through babelfish but header does have trumpeter in it. Code suggests 1/72 scale i think.

PS2: Well, Trumpeter in 1/48 has kits that start with 028, 1/72 is 016. Newest trumpeter kit in 1/72 is 01658 (FC-1). So, 5 kits from now if they are released in order...

Edited by Berkut

Well, if the price is ok, i might get it. Interesting they have no airbrake, i guess they have same information about the plane as we do. ;) And airbrake was "shown" just recently.

Maybe this could help in regard to the air-brake !!! :rolleyes:

J-20brakeopening.gif

Additionally this was posed at the Key-Forum today ... looks also much like a part from a kit (sadly without any additional info) !

J-20scalemodelbottomfuselagehalf.jpg

Deino

• 3 weeks later...

So they're going with a length in the 69-72-foot range? Has anyone seen an official, published set of dimensions for this aircraft?

Yes, designers and those that work with the plane surely have.

:tumble:

But, no, as far i know no official numbers yet.

• 2 weeks later...