December 19 2014 Holiday RAFFLE

Hi ARCers!

I've had an amazing year this 2014... there may have been some challenges and there may have been some disappointments but with the birth of my little one, its been a life changing event and I couldn't be happier or more thankful. She is going to be 9 months old this Christmas and we are spending her first holidays in town this year. We also want to have some fun and bring some cheer to everyone else!

So lets continue this ARC holiday raffle, shall we?

For those who may not know what I am talking about - one can do a forum search on past Christmas raffles to get an idea of what is going on. Basically, ARCers who want to participate just post their name to this Raffle thread. Then a chat room is set up for the Raffle. The prizes are those that are donated by this very awesome ARC community. Anyone wishing to donate a prize simply posts the prize in this Raffle thread. I organize a chat room and everyone just logs in. I'll draw the names and participants pick a prize.

It can get a little zany in there... sometimes there are even last minute surprises... I guarantee that we'll have some fun.

Pete helped me last year and has agreed to help again. Anyone wishing to help out, just send me a PM.

Raffle Details

Date: December 19

Start time : 8pm EST

Who Can Participate: Any ARC member! Simply post to this thread and you are in! In order to ensure everything is up to date for the raffle, the participation cut off will be at 6pm EST on December 19. This way I can be sure I have all the names before the raffle starts.

What Prizes?: The current Prize Donations are listed below and I will update with further donations. If you wish to donate, please post to this topic. Remember, ARC is a worldwide community so you may end up shipping stuff all over the world. Tradition is that donor pays shipping and is responsible for the shipment of the donated prize.

Remember - the more prizes the better the raffle - so please give generously!

CHAT ROOM DETAILS

To find the chat room simply go to this address Chatzy.com/51031069088144

The password is corsairman

Then all you have to do is write your ARC name in the spot provided.

The PRIZE LIST

c'mon boys & girls! The more the merrier! Dig deep in the stash; we have a lot to be thankful for!

1) Hi-Decal F-4E/F-4ETM/RF-4ETM 1/48 (Corsairman)

2) Repliscale Texas, Wash ANG F-16 1/48 (Corsairman)

3) Ventura Decals Spitfires Australia & NZ 1/48th (Corsairman)

4) Tamiya Do335a Pfeil with Kettenkraftrad 1/48th (cockpit started, paint mask included)(Corsairman)

5) 1:24 McClaren M8 kit#5002 (sluggo2u)

6) 1:48 DC-3 kit#5610 opened (sluggo2u)

7) 1:72 XB-35 kit#8615 opened (sluggo2u)

8) 1:72 Xb-49 kit#8619 (sluggo2u)

9) 1:48 IL-2 kit#3408 (sluggo2u)

10) 1:48 IL-2 (skis) kit#3409 (sluggo2u)

11) Custom mask set (including artwork) (sluggo2u)

12) 1/48 Wolfpack T-38A Talon (slick95) ** Bonus from Vagabond Decals! **

13) 1/48 Monogram F-100 (archybean)

14) 1/48 Revell F-106 (archybean)

15) 1/48 Tamiya FW-190 A-3 (archybean)

16) 1/144 Revell F-14 (Nate)

17) 1/144 Revell F-14 (Nate)

18) 1/48th Airfix Ju-87B2/R2 (kit A05100, sealed inner bags) (John King)

19) 1/72 Airfix MiG-15 (new tool kit) (John King)

20) 1/72 Eduard F6F-5 (Weekend Edition) (John King)

21) 1/48 Cyber Hobby Ju-88 A4 (71roadrunner426)

22) Fine Molds 1/72 Jedi Starfighter (nicholassagan)

23) Cosmos Models 1/2256 MC-30 Mon Calamari Frigate (nicholassagan)

24) Cosmos Models 1/1000 YT-2000 and YT-2400 2-packs and Fury-class Starfighter 2-pack (nicholassagan)

25) 1/32 Revell Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6 Late & early version (streetstream)

26) Fujimi 1/72 BAe Hawk Red Arrows (2qwik4u)

27) Hasegawa 1/72 Mosquito FB Mk. VI (2qwik4u)

28) Dragon 1/700 HMS Invincible Falklands 25th Anniv kit Premium Edition (2qwik4u)

29) Academy 1/72 OV-10D 'Desert Storm' (Bigasshammm)

30) Spitfire collection: Unk 1/48 Spitfire (no decals/instructions); 1/48 monogram British Spitfire (incl vac canopy); 1/72 Academy mk1vc (Bigasshammm)

31) SuperScale 32-90 1/32 F/A-18 Hornets VFA-81 & VFA-87 CAGS (Johnopfor)

32) Aviation USK 7201 1/72 Boeing B-17C Fortress Mk.I No. 90 Sqn RAF 1941 (Johnopfor)

33) Revellogram 1/48th scale F-4 Phantom II (Check Six)

34) 1/48 Dragon Fw-190A-8 (nerdling)

35) 1/48 Tamiya J2M3 Raiden (nerdling)

36) Airfix 1/72 Red Arrows Hawk (Trash)

37) Dragon 1/144 Air Superiority 'F-16 vs Su-27' (Trash)

38) Aeromaster 72-156 Lancaster Bombers Part 1 (riffraff)

39) Xtradecal XO39-72 Normandy Invasion Aircraft (riffraff)

40) Fightertown Decals "Adversary Bad Cats" F-14s in 1/48 (Charlie Cheetah)

41) MAW-Decals "VMFA-122 Crusaders" F/A-18C in 1/48 (Charlie Cheetah)

42) Revell 1/32 Spitfire Mk. IIa (Pete)

43) Trumpeter 1:72 J-10 (flanker27)

44) AMT Jedi Star Fighter (William G)

45) 1/48 F-14D VF-2 OIF Bounty Hunters decal sheet Product #48112 (William G)

46) T-Birds with Talons T-38 Decals (Mhaz)

47) Yankee Air Pirates decals sheet (Mhaz)

Edited by CorsairMan

If you wish to donate, please post to this topic. Remember, ARC is a worldwide community so you may end up shipping stuff all over the world. Tradition is that donor pays shipping and is responsible for the shipment of the donated prize.

So, if you don't want to send stuff around the world, or are unable to, simply don't offer anything for the raffle. Nobody will blame you for it. We all know it can get a bit pricey. :)

Do we have to be present in the chat room to win? I might have to work on Christmas so I'm not sure if I will be able to access the chat. But I will do some digging in the stash and see what I can come up with.

I participated for the first time a couple years ago, and I'd love to do it again. I do have one request, please don't have it too close to Christmas. Some of us have to travel for Christmas, and might be able to participate from where we are traveling to. 19th or earlier would be my suggestion. Either way, I could probably be counted on for a donation or two.

-Dave

I participated for the first time a couple years ago, and I'd love to do it again. I do have one request, please don't have it too close to Christmas. Some of us have to travel for Christmas, and might be able to participate from where we are traveling to. 19th or earlier would be my suggestion. Either way, I could probably be counted on for a donation or two.

-Dave

+1 i have my familly close but have to travel for my gf fammily so from the 20th im a arc gohst

Do we have to be present in the chat room to win? I might have to work on Christmas so I'm not sure if I will be able to access the chat. But I will do some digging in the stash and see what I can come up with.

No you do not have to be in the chat room to have your name drawn. However those who are present when their name is drawn get to choose the prize they want. If there are 50 prizes there will be 50 names drawn.

Im in if it's on a Friday or Saturday. Otherwise I'll be working at 1-2am so I have to go to bed at a ridiculous hour. Gotta love Christmas time and deliveries.

I'll donate a few things probably have to take a look.

I agree also 19th or earlier.

K

It's been a couple years since I've posted on ARC (lurking on and off). Hopefully this will be the thing to jump start me back in the game! I'm in!

EDIT: I'll be donating a 1/48 Wolfpack T-38A Talon.

SLICK

Edited by slick95

Hi ARCers!

I've had an amazing year this 2014... there may have been some challenges and there may have been some disappointments but with the birth of my little one, its been a life changing event and I couldn't be happier or more thankful. She is going to be 9 months old this Christmas and we are spending her first holidays in town this year. We also want to have some fun and bring some cheer to everyone else!

So lets continue this ARC holiday raffle, shall we?

For those who may not know what I am talking about - one can do a forum search on past Christmas raffles to get an idea of what is going on. Basically, ARCers who want to participate just post their name to this Raffle thread. Then a chat room is set up for the Raffle. The prizes are those that are donated by this very awesome ARC community. Anyone wishing to donate a prize simply posts the prize in this Raffle thread. I organize a chat room and everyone just logs in. I'll draw the names and participants pick a prize.

It can get a little zany in there... sometimes there are even last minute surprises... I guarantee that we'll have some fun.

Pete helped me last year and has agreed to help again. Anyone wishing to help out, just send me a PM.

Raffle Details

Date: TBD but likely one of December 19 through 23.

Start time : 8pm EST

Who Can Participate: Any ARC member! Simply post to this thread and you are in! In order to ensure everything is up to date for the raffle, there will be a cut off time - generally a few hours before the raffle starts.

What Prizes?: The current Prize Donations are listed below and I will update with further donations. If you wish to donate, please post to this topic. Remember, ARC is a worldwide community so you may end up shipping stuff all over the world. Tradition is that donor pays shipping and is responsible for the shipment of the donated prize.

Remember - the more prizes the better the raffle - so please give generously!

The PRIZE LIST

c'mon boys & girls! The more the merrier! Dig deep in the stash; we have a lot to be thankful for!

Hi-Decal F-4E/F-4ETM/RF-4ETM 1/48 (Corsairman)

Repliscale Texas, Wash ANG F-16 1/48 (Corsairman)

Ventura Decals Spitfires Australia & NZ 1/48th (Corsairman)

Tamiya Do335a Pfeil with Kettenkraftrad 1/48th (cockpit started, paint mask included)(Corsairman)

Here's the first pile. I have 2 more McClaren kits and quite a bit of 48th detail parts I'm going to blow out. I'll confirm the other stuff when I get a chance. This stuff is pulled from the stash and ready for a road trip to a new home.

Besides the kits listed and pictured, I will do the artwork for and cut a custom mask set for 1 individual.

Kits,

1:24 McClaren M8 kit#5002 unopened

1:48 DC-3 kit#5610 opened but seems complete

1:72 XB-35 kit#8615 opened but seems complete

1:72 Xb-49 kit#8619 unopened

1:48 IL-2 kit#3408 unopened

1:48 IL-2 (skis) kit#3409 unopened

raff100001.jpg

Edited by sluggo2u

Here's the first pile. I have 2 more McClaren kits and quite a bit of 48th detail parts I'm going to blow out. I'll confirm the other stuff when I get a chance. This stuff is pulled from the stash and ready for a road trip to a new home.

Besides the kits listed and pictured, I will do the artwork for and cut a custom mask set for 1 individual.

Kits,

1:24 McClaren M8 kit#5002 unopened

1:48 DC-3 kit#5610 opened but seems complete

1:72 XB-35 kit#8615 opened but seems complete

1:72 Xb-49 kit#8619 unopened

1:48 IL-2 kit#3408 unopened

1:48 IL-2 (skis) kit#3409 unopened

raff100001.jpg

Corsairman,

You missed one..............

Edited by sluggo2u