Yeah, that is no good. Those that ordered through the crowdfunding campaign took the biggest risk so their orders should have been serviced as soon as possible.

You would think that’s how it would work. Lesson learned, here. Last time I pre-order anything. Not just AMK that’s caused this change of attitude but, they’re the last nail in that coffin. Now, I’ll just be happy if I see it. Which is sad, as I was genuinely , and highly, excited about it coming out.  I ordered the new GWH SU-35 ground attack kit yesterday. Pretty sure that I’ll see that kit, from Hong Kong, BEFORE my AMK Tomcat. 
 I know, it’s a middle aged pouting spree but, I honestly don’t put any faith in anyone, or anything, usually. This is the one time, in a long time, that I did. Like the saying goes, first time, shame on them, second time, shame on me. 

You would think that’s how it would work. Lesson learned, here. Last time I pre-order anything. Not just AMK that’s caused this change of attitude but, they’re the last nail in that coffin. Now, I’ll just be happy if I see it. Which is sad, as I was genuinely , and highly, excited about it coming out.  I ordered the new GWH SU-35 ground attack kit yesterday. Pretty sure that I’ll see that kit, from Hong Kong, BEFORE my AMK Tomcat. 
 I know, it’s a middle aged pouting spree but, I honestly don’t put any faith in anyone, or anything, usually. This is the one time, in a long time, that I did. Like the saying goes, first time, shame on them, second time, shame on me. 

You have every right to pout!  Have you contacted AMK? Maybe they can light a fire under someone.... 

You have every right to pout!  Have you contacted AMK? Maybe they can light a fire under someone.... 

See my post above.

I know you are trying to be helpful with your suggestion, however it's useless trying to get a response from AMK. 

Those who pre-ordered from Sincere Hobbies, other outlets, and Indiegogo should at least be contacted and informed about when exactly they will be getting the F-14D they purchased many years ago . . . 

The AMK dude has posted on this MB. Maybe he'll take the time to take care of real business.

(I can say dude because I'm a Californian.:rofl:)

Those who pre-ordered from Sincere Hobbies, other outlets, and Indiegogo should at least be contacted and informed about when exactly they will be getting the F-14D they purchased many years ago . . . 

+1000

At first, I blamed Sincere Hobbies for this debacle. But, in trying to track down my payment information, I reviewed many messages from that time (May 2017) and Sincere Hobbies was AMK's choice for pre orders AT THE TIME and they stated they would need 5000 pre orders to move the kit into production. Therefore, just like the Indiegogo scheme, they bear major responsibility for this and although I can't claim that AMK owes me the money (since technically I paid a third party vendor), they surely should be putting a good faith effort into ensuring that those that paid money 2.5 years ago on good faith, should be receiving their kits. I WILL take this into account when faced with the purchase of any other AMK kits, rightly or wrongly. Just as I suspect that those burned by the Indiegogo scheme will as well.

+1000

At first, I blamed Sincere Hobbies for this debacle. But, in trying to track down my payment information, I reviewed many messages from that time (May 2017) and Sincere Hobbies was AMK's choice for pre orders AT THE TIME and they stated they would need 5000 pre orders to move the kit into production. Therefore, just like the Indiegogo scheme, they bear major responsibility for this and although I can't claim that AMK owes me the money (since technically I paid a third party vendor), they surely should be putting a good faith effort into ensuring that those that paid money 2.5 years ago on good faith, should be receiving their kits. I WILL take this into account when faced with the purchase of any other AMK kits, rightly or wrongly. Just as I suspect that those burned by the Indiegogo scheme will as well.

+10000
People at AMK complain that they are overwhelmed and that they have too much work ... (no comment ...) Yet, they find the time to send kits to distributors, free kits to people who deserves them or not, and to distribute special prizes in modellism contests ... (like in IPMS Belgium National.)
They forget (for whatever reason ...) those who first supported the initial project by sending money ... and, icing on the cake, they invite them to join them on their stand in Telford to greet them and chat...
This is the difference between good communication and reality! It's more than just rude, and you really have to like the product to support all this ... We do not have any animosity towards AMK yet, we just want to know when the kits we have paid three years ago now and which are currently in public sale we will arrive; THAT'S ALL !
(And please don't tell me to take contact with them, I already done this but in pure vain...you never got a clear answer, not even a word of excuse...)
I really feel sorry to have to say all this...but that's reality, not com !
Madcop.

I feel truly sorry for all of you who, with great faith, put down your money years ago, to ultimately allow this airplane to be produced, only to (apparently) get stiffed in the end.  I feel guilty, sort of, in having the model in-hand before every one of you who aided AMK to get this kit ‘flying’, so to speak.  It’s just not right.  

I have now received (this morning) an email from Sincere Hobby stating that my kits are on the way, so I am "personally" satisfied. However, the others that are still waiting for the kits they paid for (Indiegogo, etc.), need to be satisfied as well. For those that ordered from Sincere Hobby, I can confirm that I was able to receive confirmation by using this email address: continental.skc@gmail.com. I recommend you use it and not any of the message links on their actual webpage. As far as the Indiegogo scheme goes, if there is any way I can assist those of you that went that route (I am a member of both of AMKs FB groups), drop me a message here. I will do whatever I can to help get what you paid for, although I can't make any promises.

I have now received (this morning) an email from Sincere Hobby stating that my kits are on the way, so I am "personally" satisfied. However, the others that are still waiting for the kits they paid for (Indiegogo, etc.), need to be satisfied as well. For those that ordered from Sincere Hobby, I can confirm that I was able to receive confirmation by using this email address: continental.skc@gmail.com. I recommend you use it and not any of the message links on their actual webpage. As far as the Indiegogo scheme goes, if there is any way I can assist those of you that went that route (I am a member of both of AMKs FB groups), drop me a message here. I will do whatever I can to help get what you paid for, although I can't make any promises.

Thanks for that e-mail address. I will give it a try and see what happens as I have had no luck with any other communication that I have already sent. Strange I was in the bloke who runs Sincere hobby shop in Hong Kong last year (Continental Models) and he was saying that it would not be long then. How wrong was that. Otherwise I shall wait for Telford and hand them in my order form.

Thanks for that e-mail address. I will give it a try and see what happens as I have had no luck with any other communication that I have already sent. Strange I was in the bloke who runs Sincere hobby shop in Hong Kong last year (Continental Models) and he was saying that it would not be long then. How wrong was that. Otherwise I shall wait for Telford and hand them in my order form.

I sent a number of messages through the links on Sincere's webpage and received NO response from either link. However, using the email address I posted above, I received a response within 24 hours. Therefore, again I HIGHLY recommend that anyone waiting to hear from Sincere, email them at that address asap.

I also mailed to the above email adres and got a track and trace code within 2 hours, I needed to pay $14.99 shipping cost via air mail for the free weapon set if I want it. Hopefully will arive soon in Holland.

Same here just I was a bit slower in my response to their e-mail, and I have now had an e-mail saying that it has been despatched. So now I will just have to sit and wait. Many thanks to @madmanrick for pointing out the correct e-mail address for sincere. It is a pity that we the customers are doing the running around trying to find out what is happening the product that we have already bought is or if we wanted the weapons set.

HI All,

I was nicely surprised yesterday when I got home.  Three boxes were on my porch, two containing the AMK F-14Ds and one with the two bonus weapons.

I got to say that I was surprised because it took only two weeks to get them from the day the order was shipped. I was expecting to wait at least two months.

I haven't gone through to the boxes yet, but for me the wait was worth, $140.00 for two kits and two set of weapons shipped to my house from Hobby Easy in China.

I ordered the kits on May 28, 2017 and two years later I have them on my hands.  I really haven't built many kits on those two years, so it really didn't hurt.

I will definitely get my hands on them tonight.

Juan

I just got mine today! I didn't pre-order tho, well, I did, but cancelled it a while ago. I ordered mine from Hobby Easy (first time) and wow, that was fast. Going through the instructions and now... I feel like a buffoon for saying,  but some of the steps are a little confusing 😕

Same here just I was a bit slower in my response to their e-mail, and I have now had an e-mail saying that it has been despatched. So now I will just have to sit and wait. Many thanks to @madmanrick for pointing out the correct e-mail address for sincere. It is a pity that we the customers are doing the running around trying to find out what is happening the product that we have already bought is or if we wanted the weapons set.

No thanks needed brother! I'm happy I could play some tiny part in helping to get this debacle resolved.

Oh and I decided to forgo the weapons sets. Turns out I ordered 3 Tomcats, not two like I thought. I surely don't need 6 of them, since I am still waiting on 3 from Victory. Plus I didn't really want to pay the extra postage for something I would probably end up selling or trading anyway.

Oh and I decided to forgo the weapons sets. Turns out I ordered 3 Tomcats, not two like I thought. I surely don't need 6 of them, since I am still waiting on 3 from Victory. Plus I didn't really want to pay the extra postage for something I would probably end up selling or trading anyway.

I might buy one off ya if you REALLY don't need that many lol.