What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Last weekend I picked up a Hasegawa 1/72nd P1Y1 "Francis" which is a great kit and comes with a pretty neat Resin Torpedo,this plane is in the paint shop at the moment.

The other purchase was a Hasegawa 1/72nd ES-3A which comes with white metal bits for the ES-3s' various antenna ,it can also be built as a regular S-3A

Mark

It never fails, everytime I stop in the hobby store "just to get supplies" --at least that's what I keep telling myself -- I usually walkout with a model or two. Tonight it was a 1/48th Tamiya A6M3 Zero.

Maveryck

1/35 Tasca Sherman Vc Firefly (soon to be converted to my grandfather's Sherman V)

1/48 Tamiya Fairey Swordfish Mk.I Floatplane w. PE set

2 sets of 1/48 True Details BLU nape tanks (250lb and 500lb)

And a bunch of 1/48 Leading Edge decal sheets.

Edited by smithery

A 1/48 Hasegawa F-14D VF-31 Tomcatters.

Tony, yours is there too........didn't have enough money to pick up both. I can pick up yours on payday.

Elmo, Ed has to order more....the supplier only had two left.

It was last Saturday but I drove my wife to an Ikea store near Detroit. Surprise - there was a good hobby show near there. It was called Old Guard west but the name is different now. They had a Hasegawa B-26 Marauder. I had been looking for one at two or three contest vendors areas but they were all gone.

Clare

Last Monday I picked up the RoG 1/48th Eurofighter Typhoon,what a great looking kit also the Italeri 1/72nd C-119C and the Italeri 1/48th P-40 M/N which is a repop of the AMT kit by the looks of things,but this comes with a great decal sheet with lots of choices.

Mark

A whopping spending spree today...

All 1/72 Hasegawa

- RF-4E Phantom II 'ID'

- F-4J/S Phantom II 'USS Midway low Visibility'

- F-4F Phantom II 'AG51 Immelmann Special'

- P-3C Orion

:cheers: