What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

WOW!!! Picked up a Hasegawa F-16D Blk 52 Greek fancy arse with all the resin stuff Falcon.

Dang NOICE kit, and from what my hobby store guy was told. One of only 6 currently available to Canada. My LHS picked up 3 of them.

Edited by phantom

Okay, a little late onthe first one - Thursday I went to the Combat Air Museum up in Topeka and on the way out stopped at a new shop they have and picked up a '72 Hase AV-8B 2Plus.

Today I went to the SprueBros(20 min from me) and picked up some Steel Beach F-15 intake covers, '72 Academy F-16CJ/CG, a TShirt, some decals, and a Custom Diromas airfiled section that is no where near as big as the box but its still cool. Of course when I got home my "Uncle Bush"(Stimulas) check was in the mailbox so I guess I'll be placing an order for more goodies.

The local shop just got their stock up of Gunze paint direct from Japan, so I stocked up.

Also picked up the 1/32 Trumpeter F6F-3 Hellcat cheaper than I can get it online. Sweet kit!

So...............................................

How much did they get you for on the Greek Bird if I can ask??

WOW!!! Picked up a Hasegawa F-16D Blk 52 Greek fancy arse with all the resin stuff Falcon.

Dang NOICE kit, and from what my hobby store guy was told. One of only 6 currently available to Canada. My LHS picked up 3 of them.

That is what I was told they would go for - just a little out of my market though............ enjoy it and looking forward to seeing it on here built! :)

He is selling them for a little over 80 AFTER the tax. I get a wee bit of a deal. :)

Picked up a Revell F/A-18F, some Taymia paint and some super glue from HobbyTown USA. I hate that place but I knew the Hornet was on sale sice they are selling off all thier plastic stuff. Okay - Woosa, no more venting.

Then I stopped at Hobby Lobby and picked up a Revell F/A-18 Blue Angels for a whole $6 on clearance. A quick look in the box and it APPEARS to be just like any other Revell F-18 but its in blue and with BA decals. Not bad for $6.

Popped in on lunchbreak on Friday.....

2 mags (FineScale, SAM), and a 1/18 Revell Germany Laser Sailboat

Will be going back soon, as SWMBO got me a $50 gift card for my b-day.

Mmmmhhh well let's see.....:

- F/A-18C for the GB

- aires opened exhausts for the hornet (waiting for the pit and the wheel bays to arrive --> ordered)

- Eduard Mirage 200D/N --> was on clearence --> why not take it since is limited??!?

- June's issue of MAI

- Afterburner artic aggressors decals

- Afterburner golden warriors decals

- Alclad jet exhausts,magnesium and duraluminum (should i had taken the simple aluminum???mmmmhhh)

- X20A Thinner

Cheers

:)