Polish VIPER - F-16C Block 52 Advanced

Marcin my best compliments for all that scratch, I love it! It's coming out really perfect, and you gave me more ideas for my own scratchwork on my Mig-31. Copper! I need to find those sheets somewhere and give 'em a try. Usually for thickest stuff I use aluminium foils taken from my mom's cooking shelf, but I found some problems with glueing them, maybe I should really try CA ( superglue ) again, it worked marvellously with my Citadel lead miniatures, so...

Also, I loved the work on missiles and their own rails, I am making my own AKU-58 launcher for my Kilter and I really can use some of your ideas! Thank you for sharing this beauty!

Again, great job, best regards

GH :cheers:

First, thanks a lot for kind words Folks

I think that model is going to be one of the best model (if not the best) we've ever seen here!!!

dave

I thing there are a lot of much better models around here on ARC forum.

Please read a text in my firsts posts in this topic. It's still very simple project.

what is wrong with the Eduard's PE airbrakes?

I don’t know. I don’t buy any PE sets :P Scratchbuilding is a big fun for me :yahoo:

Hey,

sorry. just a comment - the intake is actually much deeper than that. i'd hate for your work on that fan face to be even slightly undone by the incorrect intake depth.

David

David, I think the deep of intake in my model is almost right. Mounted just after MLG bay. Right?

Marcin my best compliments for all that scratch, I love it! It's coming out really perfect, and you gave me more ideas for my own scratchwork on my Mig-31. Copper! I need to find those sheets somewhere and give 'em a try. Usually for thickest stuff I use aluminium foils taken from my mom's cooking shelf, but I found some problems with glueing them, maybe I should really try CA ( superglue ) again, it worked marvellously with my Citadel lead miniatures, so...

Also, I loved the work on missiles and their own rails, I am making my own AKU-58 launcher for my Kilter and I really can use some of your ideas! Thank you for sharing this beauty!

Again, great job, best regards

GH :cheers:

Copper and brass is ideal material.

In my next project which will start just after F-16 (whole scratch 1/48 scale F-14 x3 – A,B,D, with complete internal construction) I am going to use mainly brass, copper, alu and… some plastic.

Naprawde spaniala praca :-)

-Greg

DZIĘKUJĘ :worship:

Edited by Marcin Witkowski, Poland
I my next project which will start just after F-16 (whole scratch 1/48 scale F-14 x3 – A,B,D, with complete internal construction) I am going to use mainly brass, copper, alu and… some plastic.

:)

Holy cow...I can't wait to see these! You and Pierre...madmen.

-Mike

Is it the sin of idolatry to worship this man and his skills? Amazing.

This line from Marcin, early in the thread, has kept me grinning as I read trhough this thread...

"This VIPER is a simple project"

If this is a simple project, I'd like to see you go all out on a 1/32 kit...

Great work.

Is it the sin of idolatry to worship this man and his skills?

My English is to poor to understand exactly what Your mind. I am still learning.

But thanks :worship:

It’s because… imagination. My is beyond me. I know that I can do it better. Since start this project was simply and I wanted to do it very fast. But some parts of this work I couldn’t just glue together and paint. For example P&W exhaust. But other things like cockpit, which will be hard to see under the canopy, is even unpainted. So this model is a collection of compromises of quite nice effect and time saving. I hope You understand. Because the same reason I decided to close undercarriage.

I think the 32 scale is to big. Even 48 is to big. In my opinion 1/60 would be ideal for me. I decided to making models in 48 scale because it is most common and popular scale in aviation modeling.

And this is constantly on my mind :sunrevolves:

AIR-CATS.jpg

Ehhhhmmm just for the record: How are the updates around the real polish vipers? Is it 100% for sure that they will get the CFT's? Cause I have to build one too and I need to know if they wil have it or not...

Eric

Eric, just for the record, it´s "CHILE" not CHILI!!!!!!!!

Regards

WOW Marcin..!!!

What a spectacular job on your viper...!!

I like very much the way you made the CTF...!!! simple & efficient..!!

I wonder if you can post the templates you used for the rest of us simple mortals who want to follow your steps...??

Regards..!!

Alberto.-

I wonder if you can post the templates you used for the rest of us simple mortals who want to follow your steps...??

Alberto.-

Templates? Hmmm... I used this simple draw posted on ARC:

SCHEMATMALOWANIA.jpg

If You don’t heave it let me know, send me an email, I’ll send You bigger size copy. These CFTs are not OK and accurate. I think nose section should be shaped a little bit different.

I just added the belts which carry the mask. There is also an headphones wire. After matt cote on it’s uniform my Viper driver will be finished.

VIPERUPDATE051802.jpg

The head with ox pipe contains 43 parts

Oh my... that is JUST AMAZING WORK!!! How the heck do you make that stuff? I couldnt do half that in 1/32, and your doing it in 1/48 and making it look so easy!!! You are an awesome builder/artist/sculpter/blacksmith!!! WOW!

• 2 months later...