Looks like 3rd Wire Models is starting back up.

I'm here to confirm the rumor. I'm elbow deep in RTV today trying to get some sets ready for the Nats. We're going to be releasing our current catalog first, followed shortly (I hope) by some of the sets I've been mastering over the last year.

Jim, did you know I was trying to get those darn wheelbays and exhaust pipes ready by the start of the Intruder/Prowler GB! :)

Take Care,

Thomas

<_< Well after a long sad ordeal, I think we might just be about to go back into production. We had our website fees come due during the hiatus and didnt know when we would be back. SOOOOO with that said we are piggybacking on the NAHOBBIES website. First and formost will be our original lineup, then we will get out some new items. YES the Cougar :P conversion for the Monogram F9F is still in the works, the Fury :rofl: conversions are still there, as is the T-45 Goshawk :cheers: conversion for the Airfix kit. Heres a link to the new website(not really new, just a new host). We should have most items available at the NATS and afterwards!!

http://www.nahobbies.com/3rdwiremodels/

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE and understanding!! :banana:

Jack aka BUGFAN

Thomas aka FURY

Steve aka StevenatorLTFO

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well folks when I got back from the NATS, Thomas told me that he was casting a "boatload" of stuff, in fact he stated that he had alot ready and was going to fill out the box and ship it. That was back in August. I have talked to him recently and hes still trying to get his life back in line after him mothers long bout with illness. Needless to say there has been NO CASTING done since before the NATS. I PMed him last weekend and asked for my masters back, I am going to try to find someone to cast them. This includes the Hase Legacy Hornet wingfold, the Monogram Legacy Hornet wingfold, the flaps and bay set for the Panther and a Tacts/Acmi pod. Last I heard, the burner cans masters had fallen apart into several pieces, the masters for the super hornet flaps and slats were almost done but still not ready(long story)!! As for now, 3rdwire is in a DEEP RESTING STATE(we may be back), and the wingfolds and panther products should be available fairly soon, probably under another name, I just have to make a few phone calls. Please dont give up on me yet, I AM TRYING!!!

Hope this made sense,

Jack aka BUGFAN