It's very hot and humid here in central Canada, as well.

Better hurry up and finish that helicopter so you can use the blades as fans. :thumbsup:

Seriously, I'm looking forward to following another one of your builds. Is this your first helicopter?

Sacred grass muncher! :jaw-dropping: You´re a machine, Honza!!! how many kits do you finish a year? 15? Where do you find the time??

Yes,it would be good to know...

I suppose Honza does not sleep at all and he is working at nights...

15 finished kits within a year can be a good estimation.

My rate is 15 glued together parts within a year. :cheers:

Honza,what's the situation with your S-3 Viking?

Regards,Laz

Edited by Tripio
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Honza...

please tell me immediately how did you made the rivet job.

I want to know it NOW. :angry:

Just a damn robot can make so clean and regular rivets...

Regards,Laz

Seconded. Honza, you do a fantastic job on all of your models - including this one. Thanks for sharing these great pictures. :worship:

I guess I'm not the only one who would like to see a real tutorial build from you - like you shared your paint fading tricks in another topic - with a lot of in-progress pictures and detailed descriptions. From the box opening to the final display. Would it be possible, pleeeeeaaassseee? :pray:

Cheers,

Zoli

Thanks gentlemans....

Mario.... rivets are maked freehand.... Firts I draw the line with pencil on surfacer and after that making rivets freehand with riveter.

- like you shared your paint fading tricks in another topic - with a lot of in-progress pictures and detailed descriptions. From the box opening to the final display. Would it be possible, pleeeeeaaassseee? :nanner:

Cheers,

Zoli

Thank you too.... If you really really want it, I can make detailed tutorial of build for you. I have at home very cool kit by tamiya (Mig-15 1/48).

But give me some time... this fraiday 27.8. I have a wedding.....

Looking good Honza. When you mask the clear parts with Tamiya tape, do you place the tape on the clear part and cut it on it, or do you do all the cutting elsewhere and then transfer it to the clear part? I am looking for ways to mask the windshields of F-4, F-14 and F-18. Thanks.