I am convinced that Chuck is certifiable... I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I was exhausted after this latest update. Bet I'll sleep like a baby tonight. It's a full day's work just readin' this stuff, but I love it. :tease:

As others have said, this build article is so full of handy tips and tricks that you'd only have to pdf the thing up and you could sell it for a fair whack... Have you ever considered writing a book on modelling, Chuck? You wouldn't even need to employ an illustrator...

OMG I love it!

That one with the guy looking over the fuselage is awesome!

You really ought to write a modelling book along these lines. Not only is your modelling top notch, but your presentation is a hoot ta boot!

This is getting to be a regular Sunday night occasion like a TV show.

Pete

Hoi,

Topics such as this should be turned into an article for a modeling magazine. It would combine a full review, with tips, master building skills, and entertainment.

Oh, and i think the radio is tuned into the wrong frequency...

later

Ruud

Thanks you gentlemen! You may be seated...

I was busy with some freelance yesterday- I drew and inked 16 Marvel Comics trading cards! You can check 'em here: Trading card fun!

I once again felt a need to add to the parts count of the kit , so I sawed off the rudder. Well, with all the other surfaces animated it was just beggin' for it! :thumbsup:

Rudder_01.jpg

Rudder_02.jpg

Rudder_04.jpg

Rudder_03.jpg

Rudder_05.jpg

Rudder_06.jpg

Rudder_07.jpg

Rudder_08.jpg

All right, men- at ease. Smoke if you got 'em, and see you next time!

i always get a kick out of this thread! whenever i get frustrated i search for this thread and see how much he loves this hobby and SNAP!!!, i'm back to my old self. thanks for keeping me grounded.

semper fi

Dan