Tamiya Plastic Model Survey

Should this be under General Discussion?? I think EVERY member of ARC should take the survey, and mention OTHER - Aircraft Resource Center for the question about where you learn about modeling news!

DaveT

Wow, that's one of the poorest surveys I've ever seen. What do I like most about the Tamiya website? I've never even been there before except to fill out the stupid survey! And yet, it was a mandatory question with no option for 'not applicable'. In the end I chose 'You Tube Videos' (sic), even though I have no idea whether the Tamiya website actually has them! There were plenty of questions there where you could only choose one answer, but multiple choices were really required for an accurate response.

No wonder these surveys are rarely effective...

Oh, I voted for the 1/32 Mustang too!

Kev

What a weird survey. First they ask you to select your country. Why is "Country" in brackets next to Canada, but not beside any other country on the list?

Next they ask what you use the Tamiya website for. They give you a list of options, but I don't use their website and I couldn't go to the next page unless I "lied" and just checked anything.

Oh, and finally I didn't pick an aircraft as the next product that Tamiya should make. I opted for an accurate Indy Race Car inb 1/24. I have enough planes to last me a while. :D

Randy

What a weird survey. First they ask you to select your country. Why is "Country" in brackets next to Canada, but not beside any other country on the list?

Randy

Canucks can't enter a proper postal code either, you can only enter 'numbers' for ZipCode.

However, I still finished the survey & suggested a 1/48 Halifax.

I consider it to be poorly represented in the hobby & since they did a 1/48 Lancaster.....

I put in for an F4U-4 in 1/48

Funny!

I didnt do the survey. I get enough junk e-mail as it is. Any survey etc that insists on an e-mail address is highly suspicious that junk mail is soon to follow.