So when a 1/32 Tamiya F-22 Raptor?

Trumpeter is supposedly doing an F-22 and an F- 35 in 1 32th scale.

Brad

Good! Both of those "Money Pits" deserve to be screwed up by Trumpeter or Hobby BooBoo. :taunt:

The only place those planes actually work as advertised is in the movies. :rofl:

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak

Never going to happen from conservative Tamiya. I might buy the Trumpeter argument. Remember when Hasegawa released the 1/48 F-22? It retailed for $70 or so. You can now buy them for $30 on eBay. Why? Because no one can sell them. Based on this fact, why would anyone mold a 1/32 F-22?

Kyle

Trumpeter is supposedly doing an F-22 and an F- 35 in 1 32th scale.

Brad

Berkut had better gear up, he could have a field day with these.....knowing Trumpy's stellar reputation for precise accuracy in its scale model kits :whistle:

Sweet mother of God noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...and why not, may I ask :whistle:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

The Tamiya 1/32 F-22 is scheduled for release right after the Tamiya 1/48 B-17G, which a guy who knows a guy told me us due any time now. At least that's what he said in 1993...

The Tamiya 1/32 F-22 is scheduled for release right after the Tamiya 1/48 B-17G, which a guy who knows a guy told me us due any time now. At least that's what he said in 1993...

Remember,the 1/24 scale F-4C,D,E/F multi kit is due before the B-17..........