What are you drinking?

Coke for me. I love the Lime Coke but I can't find it in my area anymore. I can find diet Lime Coke but diet stuff will kill you faster than regular stuff. So it's plain old Coke for me. It has a nice oaky palate with a complex finish but best of all, it's ridiculously approachable.

Eric

PS. Pepsi is perfectly okay, too. I find it a wonderful combination of hedonistic and earthy at the same time. Its crisp, candied head tends to be boisterous but with just the right amount of stout muscularity in its profile.

I figured this would make a fun thread, and get a chance to see what every one around the world are knocking back wile having some bench time. Who knows you might find your self searching for something new the next time you go shopping for an adult beverage.

I've gotten bold in my old age and have tried this stuff called dihydrogen monoxide, in a pure distilled form. It's clear and odorless but I hear it's pretty dangerous stuff. I'm only drinking a little bit at a time to start with - it's definitely an aquired taste. I've had trouble finding it in bars. Imported bottles are surprisingly expensive...

John Hairell (tpn18@yahoo.com)