Christmas is coming

🤗🤗🤗

Order Number: 322924-21198

Order Date: 02 December 2015

Shipping Method: Free International Shipping

Shipping Date: 04 December 2015

Your Consignment Number(s): CC505791450NZ

Product Item Price (USD) Quantity Price (USD)

32042 - 1/32 AEG G.IV (Late) $229.00 1 $229.00

Sorry, but I'll always use the name Christmas! If I step on anybody's toes, oh well, pull your toes out of the way and don't read my posts. I'm proud to say I'm a Christian and a preacher to boot. I respect everyone else's opinions and so I expect mine to be respected as well.

Oh by the way,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench

This thread is so Festive and seasonal. :rofl:

Lordy that is a big model....and not cheap......the detailing looks intoxicating.

I hope you have a great Christmas.....it appears you're off to a great start. :santa:

Sorry, but you can't use the term "Christmas". You must now use the term "Holiday". <_</>

FWIW, I am also "Politically Incorrect", and a born-again Christian.

I was just repeating the PC "rhetoric" that seems to be spreading lately.

My wife and I both love to say Merry Christmas, even if the other person gets "offended"

Amen! I am with you brother. Jesus is the reason for the season, not gifts and satan claus, oops, I meant santa claus.

CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS!!!

If you don't like it then tough.

Are Muslims still allowed to say 'Ramadan' and the Buddhists 'Vesak', or have they been outlawed as well?

I'm 100% Athiest and I'm not offended by Christmas in the slightest. All this 'Political Correctness is killing Christmas' is absolute nonsense, spouted by a few politicians and Church leaders to make the public donate large sums of cash to their cause.

Besides which, almost all 'Christmas Traditions' are Pagan in origin... :can-of-worms:

Well since I am a Russian-American and my wife is of Hispanic descent, my kiddos get two Christmas'(December 25th and January 7th). The after-Christmas sales are awesome. So Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad from my Family to yours.

CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS!!!

If you don't like it then tough.

Are Muslims still allowed to say 'Ramadan' and the Buddhists 'Vesak', or have they been outlawed as well?

Of course. The only ones that cannot say anything anymore are Christians.

I've never bought into the "Seasons Greetings" concept. For me it's Christmas. Other folks have their own holidays and family traditions and I'm happy for them. I believe this variety only makes life better for us all.

Who actually still uses "Seasons Greetings" anymore?

I've never bought into the "Seasons Greetings" concept. For me it's Christmas. Other folks have their own holidays and family traditions and I'm happy for them. I believe this variety only makes life better for us all.

Who actually still uses "Seasons Greetings" anymore?

tomcat2104-img600x450-1432101476ql6ier7478.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Gregg