EA-6A Wild Weasel Intruder with a twist

BIG thanks to Elmo (Wardog) who gave some very important feedback! He's not only a Great modeller but he's even a better person!!

It's done.

Re scribed

Riveted

Added a couple of tiny bits to make the cockpit look a little bit more "busy"

DSC_6366_zpsnwhrbz06.jpg

DSC_6326_zps59ydv2ge.jpg

DSC_6303_zpsvgtus2sh.jpg

DSC_6351_zpsf4auhyez.jpg

Gotta love those banshee decals!!

Edited by kike

Thank you guys!

What bran of decals did you use?

I've used a set from Super Scale

What is the "Twist"?

The tail's markings, they belong to a Prowler from VMAQ-1, but I wanted to break the all gray scheme, and I dig those "banshees"!!

I built this Electric Intruder as a preparation for the Prowler build, now I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get to the same standard, I really enjoyed the build, even if it was a rather hard build due to the mods I did, for me it wasn´t easy at all, tried a couple of new things and it turned out great! once again I say, if you're having fun, you can only have a good result, not necesarily pretty or accurate, but something you are gonna like! at least it works that way for me! now....move on to the Prowler! and see if I can fill my own shoes :unsure:

Excellent model! I'm wondering how you did the fade to black backdrop for your photos.

Rather than try to explain in my short english, I'm posting a couple of pics of how I did these pics!

IMG_7251_zpsalgamqqi.jpg

IMG_7269_zps6senzyox.jpg

Hope that helps!!